What new reptiles have you bought recently? 2.0

I’m bad with names too.

But I also want a scaleless rat snake.

8 Likes

That’s a beautiful scaleless rat snake! :heart_eyes: Congrats on the beautiful new addition.

I’m m terrible with names, it often takes me weeks and lots of going back and forth before I decide on a name. But he kinda looks like a George to me. I’d probably name him George. I will not be offended if you think it’s a ridiculous name, though. :joy:

9 Likes

Nice very orange scaleless rat snake! Decent size too! You going to make scaleless down the road?

7 Likes

Sweet! Honestly, he confused me with his identity :rofl:. He is gorgeous boy!

8 Likes

Hopefully :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Two new additions to my menagerie. A Bamboo female and a Super Pastel Lesser Enchi male.
Also got a 10 tub rack with them. Have to clean it first.
Having trouble loading pictures from my phone.

6 Likes

How about Gizdich?

5 Likes

I am thinking Elmo

7 Likes

I like that :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I finally got the pictures to load of my two new additions. (F) Bamboo is Dax, and (M) Super Pastel Lesser Enchi is Odo.

13 Likes

Nice looking snakes! Can’t go wrong with Enchi and I think bamboo is a interesting and unique morph!

6 Likes

I still need to get pics, but I was lucky enough to find Lilly white cresties on craigslist that weren’t a scam, and a complete STEAL!
I know there’s reasons against using craigslist, but if I can get a good deal, I’m gonna go with that.

8 Likes

Arrived on Wednesday and already looking forward to getting another, just a little baby bean.

15 Likes

Very nice noodle baby! Congratulations on your new addition! :+1::blush::snake:

7 Likes

Thanks! I’ve thought about getting into them for a few months now but I kept putting it off, finally bit the bullet on Monday (technically Tuesday, since it was like 2am) .

6 Likes

Good luck with the Lilly whites :crossed_fingers:
I don’t use Craig list (UK based) but hopefully works out great.

Lilly whites in UK are now super cheap so I expect other places will follow shortly.

Can’t wait for pics :blush:

7 Likes

Another pickup from Metazotics I had been eyeballing for a bit and decided to jump on!

0.1 GHI mojave hypo, poss HGW and poss het clown

Likely gonna send in a shed test for the het clown, which will help me decide who to pair her to first once she’s mature. It’ll either be my hypo queenbee enchi boy or my pastel banana clown boy.

13 Likes

She is absolutely lovely! Best wishes that she and her “mate” will produce some beautiful babies for you! :+1::crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

I found a few things I liked at an expo today: a male pastel yellowbelly calico ball python (with stunning colors and patterns), a female hypo het albino boa (super clean with nice colors), and a pair of adult fat-tailed geckos (with genetics that went together well). They were all the same cost and I only had the money for one.
So, I ended up with the fat-tails (the deciding factor was mainly because I’ve only had 1 crested gecko clutch this year and wanted things to sell at expos next year). But, the vendors selling the boa and BP are at an expo Saturday, so…
Female Oreo Zulu het Patternless

Male het Patternless het Ghost

12 Likes

Those guys are so cool! My leopard girl has a fat tail but she’s technically not a fat tail! Lol! Now go get those other two! Lol! :blush:

8 Likes