What new reptiles have you bought recently? 2.0

Absolutely stunning, congratulations!

7 Likes

King Rat Snake , named Tobi

15 Likes

Does she musk you when you pick her up?

7 Likes

The markings on his face looks like a yellow spider Man mask! He is really cool! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

No musking or striking at all , he does huff and puff a little. I am excited and think he will turn out to be a great and calm snake , I’ll be handling daily except after feeding. The goal is to have my wife hold him so he has a bit to go before she’s comfortable lol

7 Likes

Lol now that you say that it’s true! I think king rats get a bad rep like white lipped pythons but they are like any other snake just need to be worked with

7 Likes

Now that is super cool! I think I need to go and look at those myself!

7 Likes

Boss approval of course! :joy:

7 Likes

Oh wow, he is gorgeous! Love king rats, they’re possibly my favourite rat snake (though rhino rats are up there too).

6 Likes

She didn’t like being picked up, but she jumped off my hands and tried to go under a couch, lol. And when I (roughly) picked her up to stop her, she peed on me. For the most part she didn’t like being handled, but she didn’t musk at all.

6 Likes

100% lol he’s very snake like if that makes sense and she hates snakes so it’s my goal to get her to hold Tobi even though she stated it would never happen , I’ve gotten her to accept ball pythons so I have my work cut out for me but I think it’s possible!

7 Likes

That’s a milk snake for you! Musk or pee! To me it’s the same! Lol! I have a Mexican milk and I can expect one or both from her! But she is still young yet……

5 Likes

Guess who just got a snake?

11 Likes

Stop teasing us, the suspense is killing me! :rofl:

7 Likes

Fine☹️

Suspense Anticipation GIF

15 Likes

What in the world is that? It looks amazing! And name please? Congratulations! :balloon::tada::confetti_ball::champagne:!

6 Likes

Thats a beautiful scaless!

4 Likes

What a beautiful Scaleless corn!

6 Likes

Dang I want a scaleless corn! That one is super nice!

5 Likes

Thanks! He is scaleless dh albino leucistic Texas rat snake!

I am really bad with names so any suggestions would be great :+1:

8 Likes