What new reptiles have you bought recently? 2.0

Wow that’s actually really making amends! That is great!

8 Likes

Here’s the female I got, a really pretty pastel clown! I helped the breeder sex all of his babies as well, so I got to pick out which one I wanted.

24 Likes

What a beautiful snake :snake: :heart:

4 Likes

I love her head stamp! I love her backstory, too. I know some people have unfortunately negative ideas about people in the hobby, but they’re mostly wrong. Most people really do want to do right by their animals and by people, too. Always good to share those stories!

Has your pretty girl got a name yet?

6 Likes

Most of the locals I know are pretty decent people! Besides like, one… but I won’t go into that, I’ve already ranted about it on here before :joy: Funny enough, that breeder I had problems with recently rebranded :thinking:

I decided on the name Poppy for her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Blizzard corn snake female I bought yesterday it’s a year old.

2 Likes

So this is gonna be my last purchase of the year, because it was a big one.

Enchi Cinnamon Sunset by Brian Kukco of Triple B. Still need to find a name for the little guy.

26 Likes

Just picked up this gal today from a local breeder. She’s just beginning to shed her skin so does look a bit dull, lol. She’s a firefly calico!

I’m either thinking of pairing her to my VPI axanthic spider male for caliders, or my fire banana VPI axanthic male for super fires and female bananas. Not quite sure yet!
I’ll have to see what other combos calico does well with, but would anyone have suggestions?

19 Likes

I really need some calico in my life! Super jealous!

4 Likes

Same, I love Calico. Hope she sheds nicely for you

5 Likes

I’d go to the spider for calipers. Can’t go wrong there! I’ve got eggs from my calico YB to my bamboo pin hatching out in the next week or so. Awesome looking calico by the way!!

4 Likes

For sure, I’m kind of leaning more towards my VPI axanthic spider male, he’s also fairly high white so that should make for some really nice caliders.
It’d also be easier to ID the babies compared to the potential super fires from the other male :joy:

3 Likes

I keep saying no more, and yet… OD, Cinni, Calico.

27 Likes

Can’t go wrong with OD and calico. I’ve got a super od spider that my calico yb will be going to when she’s ready, likely in two years

6 Likes

Cant wait to see the results!

5 Likes

Gonna rescue/rehome this little dude from an employee of my wife. Should be here tomorrow.

18 Likes

Holy cr*p the colors on that one!

2 Likes

Yeah, she got caught with more than 3 pets in her apartment and decided to keep the dog and give us the lizard. Her loss!

2 Likes

I mean, i would argue that a lizard is incapable of damaging an apartment, so i personally wouldnt count it towards the pet limit. Sounds like the landlord is a bit picky haha. To be fair, id have kept the dog as well, or fought the landlord, who knows :P.

4 Likes

I’m not sure what she was thinking anyway. She had the beardie, a dog and a hedgehog when she got the other dog.

2 Likes