What new reptiles have you bought recently?

She will only get better as adult. Smart move to get a female first and she is a extremely nice example of a clown.

3 Likes

I am not much of a carpet fan, but i must say this is beautiful.

6 Likes

Absolutely AMAZING :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

I am not much of a carpet fan, but i must say this is beautiful.

You always say that by now you are becoming a carpet fan, just need the right one :wink::rofl:

7 Likes

I was not really planning on buying another snake except the pied het albino male for my two girls with the same genes, but then this boy came along and it got an offer I just couldn’t refuse. He is the most brightest banana (pasteI) I ever saw.

In the sun it looks like he is almost giving light himself

On top of that I finally bought and incubator from a small breeder. Not really reptile but I hope it will give me a lot of reptiles in the future :grin:. Tested it for three days and he works perfect. At least one step closer to my breeding plans.

8 Likes

I’m on the hunt for a female banana pied, so once I find one that’s what I need and in my price range I’ll definitely post it here. :joy:

3 Likes

Just too excited that I couldn’t wait until I received him! I just purchased a spotnose het clown male! He will be doing some major work for me when he is up to size for my batman and other clown combo projects. Should receive him Tuesday and I’ll share pics as soon as I get him!

3 Likes

im so excited tooo! this or the next week I will get a female leopard boa constrictor

3 Likes

That is sick

im very lucky because here leopards aren’t that much expensive like in the US you can fin them here for 200-350 $ and I saw in US cost like 500-700 or even more

1 Like

I know the difference is astounding

Meet my new little man! He is a spotnose het clown that I just received today and he will be a key breeder for my clown combo and batman project.

13 Likes

I can’t wait to see what this little dude does for you, I know you were looking for the perfect one and he definitely fits the bill. That dorsals bright.

2 Likes

Thanks alot Tom! Yeah I have been on the hunt for one of these guys for awhile now and when I saw his colors I just had to have him! Even though he is bright in the pics it still does not do him full justice of his colors.

2 Likes

looking beautify simple

1 Like

Just a few pickups that I’m super stoked about.

14 Likes

And rightly so, they are so cute :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Male Leopard boa constrictor (dwarf gene)

9 Likes

Two of my new snakes that I’m not sure I’ve posted here before. Anery female corn that I’m hoping to be of size to breed next year, a way for me to get my breeding feet wet and see if this is something I can do. The other is a Het Anery female sand boa. Also future breeding hopeful.

8 Likes

0.1 pastave spider

0.1 albino super conda
I… don’t think I shared her in this thread but I don’t remember either :joy: oh well, she’s still pretty

13 Likes

I love the flame marking near her eyes. Not sure if they are called “flame markings” but thats what it looks like. She is absolutely gorgeous!

2 Likes