What new reptiles have you bought recently?

Not the best picture because I wanted to get her unpacked and put away, but my new Spotnose het Orange Ghost girl

15 Likes

Don’t think I posted this girl when I got her, but she’s a beaut!

14 Likes

Enchi Blade Clown and Enchi Pied

7 Likes

So beautiful, the cleaness

2 Likes

Another new pickup for me, a 0.1 butter :heart:
She’s got a rather unfortunate marking on her though :joy:

11 Likes

I got this adult girl so we can really start breeding this coming season. It’s a cinnamon fire girl from 2017 we called Regina… we really lost creativity in giving new names :sweat_smile:. But it’s a very nice girl with sides that are yellow like our pastel banana. And even though she was used to live rats she allready ate the first time we offered frozen, even though she was shedding, so I t’s really an easy snake. Hope to get her going and make some nice gargoyle combo’s.

And on top of that I finally I finally made a reservation for the long planned albino pied male for our two girls with these genes. He still needs some meals so we have to wait a little more but it’s at least now really coming.

9 Likes

Update. I originally purchased a SD/D purple albino het anery male but long story short there was a slip up with my friend who produced them.
So instead of getting this guy…

I was able to purchase his holdback SD/D purple albino sunfire het anery male.
This is him, and I’m overall happy with the switch, tho I’ll miss the old guy, he was just a sweetheart.

12 Likes

Florida wild caught panther chameleon(Loki), a baby mack snow leopard gecko, and baby pied ball python(Freyja). Haven’t picked a name for the leo because I’m not able to sex it yet.

11 Likes

1.0 Super OD Enchi Vanilla

0.1 Aspidelaps lubricus cowlesi

11 Likes

1.0 Albino Het Ax

6 Likes

0.1 Pastave Het Clown

4 Likes

This awesome girl from William 46and2 reptiles had to have her she is a Barnhart Black Pastel Enchi YB 66% het clown picture credit to William

13 Likes

Wow! That snake is insane, nice pick up Novis!

4 Likes

I just got this beautiful albino breeder female she only weights 1200g at the moment but she’s close to breeding size for my pastel clown male

10 Likes

Thank you so excited also snagged a red gene het clown

1 Like

Red gene and a few others are some of the reasons I consider getting back into balls. Barnhart Blk Pastel Red Gene Clown I would think would be gorgeous if that’s what you’re shooting for.

3 Likes

Bill with 46and2reptiles is on that here ya go I think this came out absolutely perfect not understanding why so many people flagged this it is a response to someone wandering what the genes together look like :thinking:

8 Likes

here’s my most recent pick ups adding to the growing SD Retic army :drooling_face:
25% Madu /25% Jampea motley PH Anery male
And a 25% kalatoa 25% kalatoa PH Marble female

9 Likes

What are the genes?! So orange!

Damn that’s an insane combo for sure. Thank you for sharing that! I would have never guessed that would look like that, that’s just nuts.

And nice additions for your SD. I always loved motley, and actually looked at that boy myself lol. He’s a stunner and so dark, really beautiful retic.

2 Likes