What new reptiles have you bought recently?

believed to be a Red gene Barnhart Black Pastel Yb clown it is way more orange than any of his other Barnhart Black Pastel YB clowns he’s produced and believes he finally hit it with Red gene in it and it makes sense.

3 Likes

Yeah came out way more orange than his other Barnhart Black Pastel Yb clowns for sure will be interesting to watch it age as it seems Red Gene really starts to show its colors around 800-1000 grams
Thank I kept eyeing that Motley myself I kept telling myself ok if that Boy is still around after I sell a couple more snakes he’s mine. Haha and of course can’t hurt to have a really nice marble in the mix ha.

3 Likes

Just got in my Mexican Black Kingsnake female today too I might have a very fun problem :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

Ok so there is YB in there as well. That might be the best clown I’ve seen, and I’m not the biggest fan of clowns. Just spectacular.

Oh for sure! Marble is a awesome gene to add in projects. Still highly untapped too.
Definitely some nice snakes you’re adding, good to see your problem continues to grow :joy:.

3 Likes

OMG …she is really breath taking. Sometimes I just have to pinch myself to see I’m not dreaming when I see some totally stunning snakes, she is one of them …

3 Likes

got this guy a week ago. Any one want to guess what he is? His morph makes it hard to identify.

9 Likes

He is a bull snake right? False snow? Or Evans hypo blizzard

My newest addition, Poppy. A snake I had no intention of buying but somehow did

14 Likes

Nice try. I was thinking he looked similar to a bullsnake or even a king snake. But he is a Solar Sunset Naja Kaouthia. He was produced by M. Jolliff. He is a really cool snake. Hoping to produce some insane stuff with him in few years.

4 Likes

Absolutely :100: a breath taking snake for sure.
Haha yeah I think there’s going to be several more haha whoops.
Oh and I’m not sure if I’ve shown my Pure F2 kalatoa female I got a few weeks ago so I will show her again haha if I have because she really is one of my gems !

10 Likes

thank you very much I’m head over heals about her so awesome and has always been a dream snake to keep and hopefully breed one day

3 Likes

I have heard of those cobras but wasn’t sure on morphs

its an elapid?

1 Like

Novis, I’m seriously impressed with the absolutely killer animals in your collection :metal:

2 Likes

Yep you’ve shown her once before, but I won’t complain lol. Retics are my passion and she’s gorgeous, love the pure localities.
I’ll be getting a 1.1 pure Kalatoas and 1.1 pure Madus here in about 4 years. The 2 guys I work with each have a trio and I can’t wait for that time to come.
I fell in love with pure localities when I used to have my old pure Jampea girl, just spectacular animals.

2 Likes

Yes. It is an elapid. Monocled Cobra. But it is missing the monocle spot.

2 Likes

Got him from a local breeder. My first gecko. Super cool little guy.

13 Likes

Little A. Contortrix that Ill be bringing home in a few weeks.
Plus we’re paying off a Mahogany YB het Pied from JKR

14 Likes

I love copperheads but I would not think of owning any

I just got this girl the other day. She is tiny!!

16 Likes