What new reptiles have you bought recently?

cypress spotnose yellowbelly I just picked up.

14 Likes

Is it just me or does that zebra bee look like a scaleless head?
Also last friday i picked up my second bp queen bee female. She’s a bit on the small side for her age but she eats pinkies like nothing so i hope she eventualy catches up to Helios

9 Likes

Yeah I can see what you’re saying, I think its just the pattern on her head that makes it look that way!

Pulled the trigger on a Pastel Leopard Pied Het Clown (Possible Fire).

I will say based on the pic and the number of Pastel Leopard Pieds I have hatched it is very likely fire, if not the best looking Pastel Leopard Pied I have ever seen.

10 Likes

I have 3 new snakes to my collection

17 Likes

What is the second one?

My bet the second one is a hybrid with a king or milk. Just throwing my bet in before an answer is given.

1 Like

Yeah, looks like a jungle corn. Aka a cali king hybrid.

1 Like

Just finished paying off and brought this little guy home. He’s the banana het pied I had mentioned in another post :grin:
I think we’re gonna call him Nugget.

(I’m aware of the stuck shed, the breeder did mention it to me before I took him home, so I think a bit of a soak will do him some good!)

Edit: Some more better photos of him. I love the orange! I believe it’s the blushing I have also seen in my normal het pieds.
I’m starting to wonder if my girl Delta might also be het pied, because she has the clean belly/trackers and high blushing like the other two.
Guess the only way to find out is to try breeding her in the future :joy:

15 Likes

What morphs are those? The 1st one looks kinda like this internet pic I saw that Im considering for my 1st corn snake if I decide to get one as my 1st ever reptile. (Its a toss up between uromastyx and corn snake). Such nice pretty snakes :heart_eyes:.

Just got a 100 % male Bamboo Ball Python, LiL Bruce Lee! Very pretty and active! Been with me for over three weeks and is doing awesome.

14 Likes

Wicked enclosure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

100% bamboo?

1 Like

100% male… No extra surprises :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Only 4 in the past year.

16 Likes

You can’t just drop them beauties and not label them :grin:

3 Likes

1.0 Ghi Hra
2.0 Champagne het Albino twins
1.0 GoldenChild Dwarf Retic

4 Likes

Haha mess up on my part

1 Like

Moroccan uromastyx!

17 Likes

That tail is prehistoric :heart_eyes:

I see a whole lotta tubs for someone that’s not posted in 5 months :grin: let’s have a peek :joy:

3 Likes