What new reptiles have you bought recently?

@nathan_e @chesterhf not sure what you guys think you’re going to do with Leo clowns…really might have a hard time selling those babies …

…in 5 seconds or less!!! :stuck_out_tongue: fantastic additions those will pay for themselves many many times over and he looks great congrats!

4 Likes

Honestly I just wish @nathan_e lived closer so we can collaborate. I’ll share some spotnose/blade if he’ll share some leopard :joy:

4 Likes

Hahaha feel free to message me lol. Got a double dose of Leo’s now in my collection.

3 Likes

Thank you! He was extremely eye catching and unlike most people when it comes to leopard clowns I dont like them as reduced. I absolutely love what high expression leopard does in clown when it comes to the dorsal and the side pattern.

4 Likes

Nice pickup man, I’m happy for you! And he’s a great example, that head is clean I really like that look.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m loving the look. Hoping he passes down his quality and plan on holding back a female leo clown if I produce one. Becoming obsessed over the look of super leopard clowns now too haha.

3 Likes

Man Super Leopard was on my project list when I used to keep more balls. I used to have Leo Clown and I was going to do the same thing lol. Mix him with the Super OD het Pied girl and Super LBB girl and try my luck, but plans change. I’m excited to see you’re getting your feet set again man, couldn’t be happier for you.

2 Likes

Texas is pretty close to California, or is that just because I’m up in MN :thinking:.

3 Likes

Haha no our states are neighbors but I dont think she would want to drive all the way down here lol. I have two males with leopard now so maybe I let one go after this year. Who knows? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

I was just going to suggest that you move to Texas :joy: Or visit…with your leopard clown

We have really good BBQ

3 Likes

That is awesome @nathan_e .
Can’t wait to see what you produce again.
Or you could come to Florida for the sun and waves :ocean:, wait you have that in California :sob:

3 Likes

So kind of on the same note…introducing my new baby, Maple the blade het. clown from The Ball Room Canada.

I had put a deposit down on her in mid April right after import/export was shut down and Heather was kind and gracious enough to hold her for me for six whole months. After quite the wait, she finally arrived this morning! I really need to send some chocolate or something as a thank you :rofl:

9 Likes

Wow! Now that is a quality blade! Definitely going to be a stunner when she is a adult. I assume she put on a good chunk of weight while she was being held?

2 Likes

That’s probably the best single-gene blade I’ve ever seen. Love the headstamp.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! When I was shopping around she was (in my opinion) the best looking young blade het clown female listed, so I think she was worth the wait! I quickly plopped her on the scale when she got in this morning and she weighed in at 412g, so a good size too!

3 Likes

Congrats on the new addition.
I love his little eyebrows.

2 Likes

Well so much for not doing ball pythons again :roll_eyes: :joy:
Had a chance to buy back 3 from my old collection, and I said why not couldn’t pass up all 3 for 900$. Nice to have them home again I must say.
1.0 Leopard Clown
0.1 Super OD het Pied
0.1 Super Lace Black Back

17 Likes

They are extremely clean :fire:
That could possibly be one of the nicest example of a lace combos I’ve seen. :muscle:

2 Likes

Are you going to pair that het pied with your pied boy once she is ready? Definitely pretty snakes.

3 Likes

Thank you Tom :). I would have to agree, the Super LBB is my favorite of the 3. She almost glows, and back when I originally purchased her last year, I couldn’t believe I finally found one that I really liked. I was looking for about 3 years for a snake of her quality.

2 Likes