What new reptiles have you bought recently?

Maybe she is a pavement?

2 Likes

@johnnyb76 Looks like a pastel pavement to me. (Pastel gravel asphalt) Super super nice for sure!

2 Likes

I could’ve maybe thought that as well if gravel was in the pairing. @saleengrinch I’m thinking Pastel super asphalt! The breeder was on the fence, he basically said he’s unsure so he’s letting her go as a “sexy” pastel freeway😂
Pavement is gravel asphalt, correct?

3 Likes

@johnnyb76 You could be right! Super nice either way for sure. It just really looks like the pastel pavements I seen. It’s some kind of road lol.

3 Likes

I named them Abby and Dalton. After my Daughter and son in-law.

2 Likes

Took a trip to Pennsylvania yesterday and picked up three new snakes. All of them are Western Diamondback Rattlesnakes. ( Cortalus Artrox)

This guy is het albino.

This an albino male.
My albino female.

Love their little tails.

14 Likes

Well I somehow convinced myself into purchasing another change of pace pair lol! I got this pair of Hypermelanistic Newport California kings!

11 Likes

They are quality Shaun :fire: :fire::muscle:

1 Like

@eaglereptiles Thank you! I will admit I’m not well versed on Cali Kings . But they are supposed to be able to make the “muds” which has always been a favorite of mine. I don’t know but I may pick up another pair of something soon lol. I always have way way way to many mice. So I’m my opinion the best option is to get some more snakes that eat mice! Sound good right Thomas lol.

4 Likes

That sounds like the best logic I’ve ever heard :joy:

1 Like

My most recent was an impulse buy. I was at petco to buy food for my fur babies and this girl caught my eye. She is stunning and I had to have her. Female raptor (I think) leopard gecko. He name is Zara.
20201012_195056|375x500

1 Like

That looks to be a Diablo Blanco (blizzard raptor).

Woke up to a facebook message around 6am this morning from the guy I purchased that WC import from (he’s in Belgium so its about a 7/8 hour time difference). Asked if I was interested in another WC import this time a male. I said heck yassssssssss

So here he is (actual color, he’s not in shed):

I also went ahead and snagged up this girl from FB:

15 Likes

1.1 Northern White Lipped Pythons

15 Likes

They are just precious

2 Likes

Keep us updated on the dinker projects! Really diggin it!

3 Likes

1.1 Bongos and a mystic het clown

!

20201014_135511-01|500x500

Mahogany YB het clown

13 Likes

So some of you may have seen my submission for this months contest but in case you didnt I’d like to introduce this little dude. He is a leopard clown I got less than a week ago from Showcase Serpents. Just couldn’t wait long enough to produce my own visuals so I got this guy to look at while my breeder leopard het clown is putting in some work with my females.

21 Likes

He’s cute! A leopard clown male is also going to be my next buy

Probably…unless I get distracted by something else first

2 Likes

Just got this little girl today to add to my collection from Constriction Addiction. Mystic het Clown.

In a few years when she is ready, I’ll pair her with my 1.0 pastel banana clown and hope for some stunners.

11 Likes