What new reptiles have you bought recently?

I recently purchased “Spock” from Chris Hardwick . She’s a super pastel het desert ghost.
ad6c49ce508a8efcdfd436b680ad5aee

He sold some of his holdbacks to get a Harley :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Maybe she is a pavement?

2 Likes

@johnnyb76 Looks like a pastel pavement to me. (Pastel gravel asphalt) Super super nice for sure!

2 Likes

I could’ve maybe thought that as well if gravel was in the pairing. @saleengrinch I’m thinking Pastel super asphalt! The breeder was on the fence, he basically said he’s unsure so he’s letting her go as a “sexy” pastel freeway😂
Pavement is gravel asphalt, correct?

3 Likes

@johnnyb76 You could be right! Super nice either way for sure. It just really looks like the pastel pavements I seen. It’s some kind of road lol.

3 Likes

I named them Abby and Dalton. After my Daughter and son in-law.

2 Likes

Took a trip to Pennsylvania yesterday and picked up three new snakes. All of them are Western Diamondback Rattlesnakes. ( Cortalus Artrox)

This guy is het albino.

This an albino male.
My albino female.

Love their little tails.

8 Likes

Well I somehow convinced myself into purchasing another change of pace pair lol! I got this pair of Hypermelanistic Newport California kings!

8 Likes

They are quality Shaun :fire: :fire::muscle:

1 Like

@eaglereptiles Thank you! I will admit I’m not well versed on Cali Kings . But they are supposed to be able to make the “muds” which has always been a favorite of mine. I don’t know but I may pick up another pair of something soon lol. I always have way way way to many mice. So I’m my opinion the best option is to get some more snakes that eat mice! Sound good right Thomas lol.

4 Likes

That sounds like the best logic I’ve ever heard :joy:

1 Like

My most recent was an impulse buy. I was at petco to buy food for my fur babies and this girl caught my eye. She is stunning and I had to have her. Female raptor (I think) leopard gecko. He name is Zara.
20201012_195056|375x500

1 Like

That looks to be a Diablo Blanco (blizzard raptor).

Woke up to a facebook message around 6am this morning from the guy I purchased that WC import from (he’s in Belgium so its about a 7/8 hour time difference). Asked if I was interested in another WC import this time a male. I said heck yassssssssss

So here he is (actual color, he’s not in shed):

I also went ahead and snagged up this girl from FB:

9 Likes

1.1 Northern White Lipped Pythons

10 Likes

They are just precious

2 Likes

Keep us updated on the dinker projects! Really diggin it!

3 Likes

1.1 Bongos and a mystic het clown

!

20201014_135511-01|500x500

Mahogany YB het clown

9 Likes

So some of you may have seen my submission for this months contest but in case you didnt I’d like to introduce this little dude. He is a leopard clown I got less than a week ago from Showcase Serpents. Just couldn’t wait long enough to produce my own visuals so I got this guy to look at while my breeder leopard het clown is putting in some work with my females.

16 Likes

He’s cute! A leopard clown male is also going to be my next buy

Probably…unless I get distracted by something else first

2 Likes