What new reptiles have you bought recently?

Wish that I was you right about now lol. I’d love to own something like a cobra one day but I don’t trust myself enough around them. I feel like I’d forget how far they can strike or something like that.

3 Likes

This guy/girl is amazing :scream: we definitely need a full body shot.

I hope you took up that offer of a free bidet seat aswel :wink:

1 Like

By the way I can’t tell the species, so what is it Monical cobra or different?

Whats the name sex and species of this beautiful cobra. Very very pretty :heart_eyes:

Well I guess since they’re now finally home I will post my babies that just came home today :blush:
Barnhart Black Pastel Enchi Yellowbelly 66% het clown

25%Madu 25%Jampea Motley PH Anery

10 Likes

It is a 2019 female Naja Kaouthia Monocled Cobra. I have had her a little over a month. I wanted a pair of sunset Kaouthias and I now own 9. Only two are out of quarantine so I will post pics of the rest as they come out.

This is a full body shot of her.
Here is a picture of my male Solar Sunset also Jolliff line. I posted him a little while back.

15 Likes

Wow I don’t know but maybe one day in the far future I might consider a venomous snake

not anything special, but definitely special to me! this guy got left at my local humane society. two days later I took him home. looking forward to the journey with this dude! he’s much different compared to my other geckos. welcome casper!

10 Likes

@novisreptiles Your black pastel enchi yellowbelly is a stellar looking snake! Very very nice :+1:

2 Likes

Where serpents go I think all my favs that arent colubrids are full hot snakes of some kind. Those cobras are beautiful. Too bad I will never have the honor of befriending a cobra rattlesnake or some other deadly beauty of the sort.

Also I always wondered which Naja species the monocled was. What are their names?

1 Like

New and rare natrix viperine (Spanish water snake northern locality)

9 Likes

Thank you can’t wait to watch her grow

2 Likes

Pulled the trigger on this one today, somewhat of a gamble because I’m thinking she’s a super instead of a pastel freeway, but either way I’ll be happy with her! Pairing was a Pastel Freeway x Asphalt
What’s your thoughts?

10 Likes

I am not familiar with freeway but her is sure pretty

This is a pastel freeway. What you have is not one.
https://www.morphmarket.com/us/c/reptiles/pythons/ball-pythons/443831

So…it’s a pastel super asphalt? Does that sound right?

Oh I know, that’s the main reason I bought her…then I searched tons of the sold pastel freeway pics and have some doubts still, there is variation in the morph as like most out there. Either way I’ll find out for sure by 2023 hopefully!

2 Likes

Minnie is spicy right now. Hopefully tames down as she gets older. My first large species.

9 Likes

I recently purchased “Spock” from Chris Hardwick . She’s a super pastel het desert ghost.
ad6c49ce508a8efcdfd436b680ad5aee

He sold some of his holdbacks to get a Harley :slight_smile:

8 Likes