What new reptiles have you bought recently?

Investment animal right there!

2 Likes

Sorry I haven’t been as active. But I have picked up a few new snakes in the last month or two id love to show off!

June German Imports:
.1 Spark (just a “spark”)

1.0 Mojave Orbit

1.0 Bamboo Fire Clown

August Delivery:
1.0 Banana Mojave Pinstripe het Monsoon

.1 Pastel het monsoon

September German Imports:
1.0 Mojave Twister (Chaos)

.1 Fire Twister (breeding ready)

.1 WC Import (breeding ready)

September Deliveries:
.1 Pastel BH RGRG

1.0 Pastel BH RGRG YB

1.0 Clown (proven breeder)

15 Likes

Wow Anna you have been busier than I thought. Some absolutely amazing snakes with massive potential. :metal:
I can’t even decide my favourite.

I’m excited to see what you do with that WC import. We definitely need more pictures of her.

3 Likes

I brought her Sunday to NARBC Arlington and let the god fathers looked at her. JKR was very interested and gave some good information and Matt Byram pumped me up a lot and made me excited with what he told me. The clown male at the bottom is for her. So we’ll see what comes out. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I can see why they were interested, she is definitely different. I’d love to see Enchi or OD added, you would get some extremely nice babies.

Or imagine lav in there :heart_eyes: that would produce some crazy contrast.

Good luck and keep us updated! :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Wow, those are absolutely stunning picks!

3 Likes

I think I’m most excited for your monsoon project! Even as hets both of them seem to have very unique patterns. Nice pick ups!

4 Likes

Just snagged this one up today as well.

Leopard Mojave Orbit

12 Likes

That’s a beautiful one right there.
I’m loving the contrast of that gorgeous stripe against that rich black.

3 Likes

That is gorgeous Anna. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I know you went over the orbit briefly in one of your videos but I’m still not sure what it adds? could you explain what it does? seems like a very interesting untapped project.

3 Likes

It’s a pattern disrupter that adds floating “alien heads” or small floating circles on the snake.

3 Likes

I would love to see that is in black pastel…so much contrast

1 Like

@akmorphs Looks like your have a legit dinker project with the wc female. She is definitely :fire:

4 Likes

@saleengrinch
This is one of the very few Dinkers I would place my bets on. I can’t understand why she was let go at breeding age :man_shrugging:.

She really reminds me of a GHI Mojave, but super duper clean.

2 Likes

@eaglereptiles I agree!!! The word dinker gets floated around a lot. And I encourage anyone that thinks they have something different to chase it! If anything it is fun. But in all honesty most don’t pan out but that one just may! I would definitely play around with that!

2 Likes

I brought her out Sunday at NARBC and let JKR and Matt and others look at her.
Definitely got some great feedback, so I’m super duper excited about her.

I purchased her back in January and she was around 800ish grams, but because Covid happened my guy couldn’t send her off to me. When my June shipment came in, he wasn’t allowed to add her to that one because Belgium was still locked down completely. Just glad she’s home now ha-ha :pray:

4 Likes

She is gorgeous, massive fan of the lesser/butter gene

1 Like

these are almost as addictive as Ball Pythons!!! Lavender Pastel produced by M. Jolliff

14 Likes

Gorgeous and absolutely beautiful

1 Like