What new reptiles have you bought recently?

Just got our banana pied boy yesterday. I think he’s upset with his quarantine tub lol

12 Likes

Damn with some size too! These are one of my favorite snakes to work with. I have a 1.1 myself

1 Like

Whoa, he’s gorgeous. I’ve never been much of a banana person but now I kind of want one

2 Likes

He is definitely a stunner. Was never a die hard fan of banana or even remotely interested them to be completely honest but this guy has definitely changed my mind. I may even buy the sibling to this one for myself. If you want some pied that stand out I highly recommend one of these as they are much more purple and yellow in person than pictures. I did notice however that alot of banana pieds for sale are either super low white or fairly high white. Gotta look around a bit longer to find a nice 50/50 banana pied.

2 Likes

I purchased a little female boa at the last expo I attended.

She is from a motley Nova columbian male x super hypo central American female
No real idea of the significance of her breeding. I was looking for an attractive snake that will get big enough to hug.
She also needs a name so if anyone has any ideas I would be appreciative.

10 Likes

It’s cliche, I know, but how about Lilith?:nerd_face::+1:

1 Like

Maybe, I love the name but when I say it I think of NERDs Lilith the white cobra or Olympic reptiles Gabon viper.

1 Like

Zahra, Sheba, Khari, and Nefertiti are good options. Zahra means radiant, Sheba means success, Khari means queenly, and Nefertiti was a queen and roughly means “The beautiful one has arrived”.

2 Likes

Absolutely stunning walkergirl

2 Likes

Isis, Bast, Apophis, Nehebkau, Sobek

Those are different Egyptian gods

Maple, Echo, Miso, Tori, Ebby, Cynder/Cinder, Udon

Those are random names that I thought up

2 Likes

Picked up 2 new baby snakes this weekend.

Male Ghost Cornsnake

and a Male Albino Cali King

11 Likes

We might’ve just received a group of 6 Dierogekko nehoueensis :grimacing: Something about those tiny New Caledonia species we can’t say no to

9 Likes

Some new wee boys.

11 Likes

They are seriously amazing snakes. :fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

A trifecta of excellence!!!

2 Likes

Some fiesty leopard ratsnakes just got here today. They’re small, nippy, and active after their 24 hour delayed ship. Here’s some really bad pictures, I want to let them settle in.

Male

Female - she’s got a cute little mickey mouse head for her second saddle

12 Likes

Black Magic female I’ll be receiving later next week. Didn’t want to invest in more balls, but I adore this combo and got an extremely crazy price on her so I had to pull the trigger.

14 Likes

@mnroyals Super nice! I love the black magic combo.

1 Like

Thanks @saleengrinch! Easily one of my favorite combos and the first time I’ve had it in my collection. My friend who produced her that I bought her from basically forced me into getting her lol. Told him I don’t really want any more balls, shot me a price tag of 80$ and I was like yeah I can make an exception for her lol. I’ve been really lucky on getting amazing deals this year.

1 Like

That’s an incredible deal, glad you snapped her up!

2 Likes