What new reptiles have you bought recently?

@solsticeroyals ok best I could get I have some that are solid black as well but there not cooperating lol.

7 Likes

I’ll stop commandering this thread but THANK YOU!!! They are ADORABLE!

1 Like

I’ve wanted a Dumeril’s Boa for years now and someone local had a pair available. I couldn’t help myself.

12 Likes

Last one, I promise. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

0.1 Fire Spotnose 66% het clown.

10 Likes

Love that head :fire: :muscle:

3 Likes

Got these 4 this week.

13 Likes

Recently I brought two lesser gravel females.

8 Likes

Hey guys! Got this awesome little dude in today and unfortunately he isn’t for me haha. Got him for a very good friend of mine who has always wanted a ball python. She had mentioned a few times her favorite morphs were banana and pied so I figured why not a banana pied? I dont even think she knows this combo exist so I’m pretty excited to surprise her with it. Hes going to be with me for a week or two just to settle in and then he will have a new home with her. I have no doubt he will be taken care of since she has alot of experience with other reptiles but this will be her first snake.

Almost looks like a evil jacolantern smile to me which I found cool.

21 Likes

Why can’t I have a friend that buys me snakes? :weary:

11 Likes

A absolute beauty Nathan :ok_hand:
She is definitely one lucky friend.

Hopefully you can get her to come in here and keep us updated on how he grows.

5 Likes

That’s a cool idea! I’ll have to suggest that when I suprise her with it. I dont think I’ve seen many adult banana pieds so it will be cool to see how the color ages as compared to a normal banana. I’ve been seriously contemplating buying the sibling to this banana pied. The more I handle this one and look at the colors that more I want one for myself haha.

5 Likes

Haha well she is considered family so you do anything for family right? But yeah hopefully she is ecstatic with it when I suprise her.

3 Likes

This little guy is being added to the collection.

21 Likes

Wow! That is one incredible animal :fire::fire::fire:

Don’t get me wrong I like clowns, a lot.
But if I didn’t, that guy would definitely convince me.

:muscle:

4 Likes

Penny has a little hat :smile:

11 Likes

These two shipped in today. In their temp enclosures

12 Likes

Pinto pied or a spied? Beautiful either way and the hat makes him or her look especially classy.

2 Likes

@nathan_e truly a “Fancy” Ball Python :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

wowww, I’m not a ball python person and that is one I’d want :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

She’s a spied het VPI. I will be elated to have lightning spieds in a few years!

3 Likes