What new reptiles have you bought recently?

What morph is she?
She’s beautiful.

2 Likes

@akmorphs What is that! That’s heater for sure! Wow super nice!!!

1 Like

Is that an Orbit Mojave? I think there is something else at play too like Black Head or Leopard? She’s amazing!!

4 Likes

She is an Orbit Mojave Leopard pos dh pied/hypo. When she gets up to size in a couple years she’ll be paired to my Orbit male I already had imported (if I don’t have other imports to pair her to by that time lol).

Orbit Mojave Leopard pos dh pied/hypo (World’s First)
@jes3721
@saleengrinch

6 Likes

@akmorphs So is orbit a European gene? Is it incomplete dominant with a super form? It’s very nice have me curious! You have been stacking up some top notch stock! Can’t wait to see what you produce! In my humble opinion you have great taste in snakes!!! Love the stripe! Love striped snakes!!!

4 Likes

I agree saleengrinch.
Shes amazing and so is your taste in snakes.:nerd_face::+1:

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a newer gene in Europe.
Inc-Dom.

1 Like

Thank you so much!:smiley_cat:

I recieved a text message today from the breeder and she is actually an Orbit Leopard Mojave pos DH Pied/Ghost :scream: :scream: :exploding_head:

@saleengrinch it is an inc-dom and I would love to go down the road for super orbits when she gets to size. I had already brought over a male mojave orbit back in June.

My goal was to try and create this snake (BLACK HEAD MOJAVE ORBIT RED GENE).

This is what a mojave super orbit looks like:

@saleengrinch thank you for the kind words on my collection. I really just like the weird, and I feel like I’ve been given a lot of opportunities from people across the pond to let me snag some of these morphs. It has definitely been a learning experience about importing snakes, but I think it gives other small-timers, like myself, an idea that we don’t have to big name breeders to pull off amazing animals.

I am very particular about the snakes aesthetic appeal (along with the genes) when I purchase a snake now. When I started back in February I had no filter about snakes, and I’ve think I’ve finally have been able to narrow down the 5/6 genes I would like to work with and make magic from.

13 Likes

Definitely like the direction your going with that! Mojave is so different than the rest of the bel genes. It reacts in odd ways with different genes. Mojave is for sure what I would of picked to mix in with the orbit. I’m also a fan of the red gene I’ve had it in my collection for awhile. Glad to see it gaining a little steam and more people adding it to there projects! Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Got this guy last month, a pos super sunglow leopard. His name is Kirby :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Just picked up this little male hypo brooks today…

19 Likes

Well I got a adult Clown female today! :grin:

Went with the thought of buying a juvenile…
Left with an adult one. :joy::joy::joy:

13 Likes

Awsome! That is definitely a stellar addition to your collection and could be used in any breeding direction you want to go.

2 Likes

Can’t go wrong with adding a clown right ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

My Wife’s first snake. And my first Ball Python. Super Fire Pastel.

18 Likes

Beautiful Leopard het Clown I picked up at the Tampa Repticon just fresh out of shed. Last pickup for a long while…I hope.

Dont mind the clutter in the background.

12 Likes

I’ve had Anselm here about 1.5 months now. My very first snake. She’s a Pueblan Milk Snake, and compared to the male kingsnake my friend has, she seems to have a female tail so I’m going with that for now, despite calling her “Anselm”.

She was super-wriggly and musky when I first got her, but after almost-daily handling, she’s calmed down, although she sometimes still gets spooked. She only musks maybe once every 4 or 5 times I handle her now, as opposed to every single time multiple times when I first got her.

She wasn’t marked as any particular morph when I got her at the expo, but she seems to be an oreo, based on the widened black stripes that cover up a lot of the red a normal would have.

She came to me with a stuck eye cap from her prior shed, but I made a humid hide and after a few days of hiding in that she managed to get rid of it.

10 Likes

Well, I was searching the community for Black Devil BCIs… but now I reallllly need a picture of these rats

2 Likes

@solsticeroyals Let me see if I can get some good pictures! Rats are hard to photograph. I also have the hairless mertins Red Devils! Been working on them awhile. I may take my rat line a little to serious!

2 Likes