What new reptiles have you bought recently?

Just an albino? No extra morphs?
That’s gorgeous even in that light if it’s just a albino.

1 Like

I think that is probably het for something, personally. But I am all for a nice picture of a High Contrast albino in the sunshine.:grin:

The breeder I got her from gave me her info card, which shows albino x hc albino pairing. She is very stunning. She does have a lot of different coloration even in low lighting. Would be interesting to see if there is anything else mix in though.

4 Likes

I’ll see what I can do. Live in Florida, and it will be in the mid 70’s plus sunny tomorrow. Might have to get the other BPs I have and give them all a good photo shoot. Lol

3 Likes

I am in PSL FL…I might just take a picture of my boa in the sun tomorrow as well!

1 Like

Last weekend I got this new girl from Germany. :wink:

15 Likes

Bought this crestie today.

15 Likes

I really like that one!

She definitely caught my eye, she was a bit more than what I wanted to spend but we all know that budgets vanish when you see something you like :grinning: and especially since she fit right into some of my breeding plans then I had to get her.

2 Likes

Picked up this pair from the local expo today. Got a sweet deal on them too!
1.0 ultramel
0.1 normal het ultramel

12 Likes

Yay that is awesome

Gold Phase Cat-Eyed Snake

14 Likes

My last one. No more! Butter cypress

13 Likes

owwwwwwwww I likes me some of that lol nice

3 Likes

That is a gorgeous little cutie there!
I want to get me some cypress as well, but that’ll be sometime down the road yet for me.

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Sure…that’s what we all say

10 Likes

Be careful with saying that hahaha. We both know it never ends. Congrats on the new addition though!

8 Likes

@nathan_e @chesterhf I hadn’t been bringing in any outside animals for a while. But been on a bit of a tear lately lol.

5 Likes

She came in today from Germany :blush:

15 Likes

so nice just curious how much does shipping from over sea’s cost on average ?

2 Likes