What new reptiles have you bought recently?

A few weeks ago, we added:
Scaleless Texas rat
Cinnamon albino ball python
High white pied ball python

Next week, we will add:
Leucistic black rat snake
Corn snake
Children’s python
Albino Nelson’s milk snake

All babies, no adults. I have a strong loathe for baby animals but I’d prefer to have snakes starting as babies than sub adults or adults.

We started with five snakes and will end with 12 next week.
Final snakes to add will be Brazilian rainbow boa, maybe a bull snake, and green tree python. Just going to get all of my new guys established and use to me so maybe another year or so for the rest if I can convince my sweet husband who allows me to go crazy and buy a bunch of snakes once a year lol

5 Likes

Just picked this one up, she is a Stripe het Paradox Snow KSB. I intend to raise her up to replace an older girl who is facing retirement.

She is much brighter in person, this was just a quick cell shot.

13 Likes

Oh, and I forgot to post this one I got yesterday. Bad pic of an awesome snake. She’s an Albino GX Paint het Anery from Scott Miller. I have big plans for her.

17 Likes

That’s beautiful! You really have some of the nicest Sand Boas I’ve seen. Can’t wait to see what comes from your projects in the future.

3 Likes

We hope to produce Bell Snow Splash Tigers for the first time next year! Then we will add stripe. We produced Anery Splash het Bell Albino this year. That was a big surprise because we didn’t know the dam had any hets. In 2-3 years, we hope to produce GX Paint Bell Snow. Then we are going to cross the two projects. We also have the necessary ingredients to start a GX Paint Paradox Snow project, but that is a long way off. Not to mention we are raising up Sunset Indian Sand Boas and High-Orange Rough-Scales. In other words, I’m in deep and totally obsessed with sand boas.

4 Likes

I just got back from the Mid Atlantic expo here in Pa and I got this sweet little girl:

Her name is Anise!
And with this I’m done picking up any other snakes for a good while.
I’m just going to focus on raising up my little guys and girls and getting the equipment I’ll need to breed them in like 3- 4 years.

14 Likes

I just got this beautiful Queenbee Spotnose het Clown girl yesterday.

14 Likes

I loving the high white sides!

2 Likes

I received a few really special new snakes today.

Male Madagascar Ground Boa

Female Madagascar Ground Boa

Madagascar Ground Boas are the much rarer and generally more colorful relative of the more common Dumeril’s Boa.

Male Parson Laddertail Guyana BCC. This is a co-dominant trait with an insane super that looks kind of like a Super Roswell, but they are pure locality animals and the only fully proven Guyana morph.

17 Likes

Wow, happy that one of your bucket list animals can as 2. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
By the way, love the BCC, they in their own right don’t really need morphs. The line bred stuff is insane for BCCs.

2 Likes

Starting my self made mission to prove sable allelic to spotnose. I may have went overboard with my male spotnose. Coral glow enchi spotnose pastel. Plan is to pair him with my super vanilla sable and my hypo black pastel champagne. Should be interesting!

14 Likes

Ok picked up a chocolate spider female so I have all genes covered in the sable complex project lol.and traded some rats for this male enchi leopard yellowbelly. No more outside snakes coming in lol. Hopefully a couple female holdbacks from my spider pied x pastel pied clutch hatching this week. And that will cover all projects for sure I think lol.

10 Likes

:exploding_head: Who is trading rats for snakes? :no_mouth:
They must have been really good rats :joy:

:fire::fire:

3 Likes

@eaglereptiles Well I’ll have you know I’m known for my red devil dumbo hairless line(black hairless red eyes) I was selling a lot of rats at one time I have since cut back. But I’ve traded area breeeders snakes for rats numerous times. Works out good for me don’t have to feel bad for spending money on them lol.

4 Likes

Me and the Mrs.

Added a albino pied

Lesser pastel clown

Inferno Leo

Tangerine tremper Leo

Giant day gecko

And a crested gecko

All in the past week

12 Likes

I found this little sand boa at the expo

10 Likes

My husband and I’s favorite snake just passed away from old age a few days ago. :sob:
And I happened to see an ad just a bit ago for baby versions, so bought a new one. I hope he is as sweet as our old man! Pic courtesy of the breeder.

13 Likes

Ultramel male 66% het clown /50% het pied

GHI PASTEL HYPO

OD YELLOWBELLY FIREFLY CALICO

13 Likes

My new High contrast Albino, named Sol, in her quarantine tub. Will take better pics in the sun when the clouds are gone and it isn’t so cold and windy.

11 Likes

Yes please!!