What new reptiles have you bought recently?

Got her yesterday. Mojave het Ghost. My birthday present to myself which is today.

12 Likes

Happy birthday!!!
What a wonderful present :blush:

2 Likes

Happy birthday!
You couldn’t have gotten a better present if I do say so myself.
Mojave is amazing, though I might be biased…:smirk:

3 Likes

I have this girl coming she gets shipped today :star_struck: mpenn x jungle

14 Likes

@nathan_e that is a nice clown. We have been looking at clowns for months and considering making the leap into keeping at least 1 pet BP

3 Likes

I spoke way too soon. Went out to get feeder insects this afternoon and found this awesome little pastel calico. It’s our first one in about 7 years.

17 Likes

That is one gorgeous Calico! Top 3 I’ve ever seen, nice pick up.

5 Likes

Here’s a better photo of her Mojave het Ghost

12 Likes

Mojave has got to be one of my favorite single genes. Looks great on its own and in combos. I’d kill to have a super nice Mojave like yours haha

3 Likes

Yeah they are beautiful. Hopefully by winter I’ll have little baby ones!

2 Likes

Love the Calico. Nice one!

2 Likes

I bought two corns today, my birthday present to myself though I’m picking them up Sat. Pics not mine.
Male Salmon Snow and Male Hypo Motley Lavender. I had the chance at a nice female Lavender Motley from the same source and also adult sized but I was originally only getting the Snow and took too long deciding if I could justify spending for all 3 and the female sold out from under me. Dang it! What I get for being slow! Now I have less need for the male Lav but decided to get him anyway.

16 Likes

My husband passed away from cancer in January and I went insane monitor wise.

I also have an Argus monitor on hold.

Ummm I’m trying to decide if I want to build a monitor room in my extra bedroom , under the covered porch, or in 1/3 of the great room. Im going to build the Argus’s inclosure in the great room. I have been spending the day looking for a local source of whole prey. Chickens, quail, fish… I already have roach colonies.

13 Likes

I just purchased my 2nd Ball Python on MM today. Enchi Mystic Spider 100% Het Pied female. 220 grams. I haven’t heard about shipping date yet because of all the bad weather everyone has been having. So it might be next week or so before she gets shipped. I am excited about the purchase and can’t wait to get my girl home. I have already have everything ready for her. Tub, water bowl, thermostat, heat mat, sensors for temp and humidity etc. I only have a picture of her from MM.

11 Likes

I feel your pain.
My brother got me one for my birthday, but we haven’t been able to get him cause of the weather as well.
Hopefully by March 8th well see the little guy make it here.

3 Likes

Weirdly, that’s my Birthday! :blush:

3 Likes

If I didn’t already pick out a name for him, I’d name him eagle as tribute. :laughing:

2 Likes

I will wait until she gets here to name Her. I will see if she has an attitude or if she is calm or not. It will be a Star Trek name. If she has an attitude probably T’Pol, if not Deanna maybe.
We will see. So many names to choose from.

2 Likes

I was at the Hamburg expo and picked up a beautiful new little boy.
I didn’t take a picture (I was really excited and simply blanked. ) though sadly.
I dont want to bother the little guy now that he’s in his tub.
However, I also bought something for my little brother for his birthday and he did take a pic of the critter.

He named them: Masamune.

As for my little guy, I’ll try to post a pic of him in like 2 weeks or so.
And I’m still waiting for my other little noodle to ship…:pensive:

10 Likes

He is cute. What type of toad /frog is it?

2 Likes