What new reptiles have you bought recently?

The best noodle is ramen

I love your silver bullet, the color (or some may argue the lack of it, LOL) is incredible.

Today’s new arrivals
Orange Dream Mojave het G.Stripe male

8 Likes

Firefly female

8 Likes

Lita. Female Pastel het Clown pos Blade. She’s super nice and docile. Love this girl.

8 Likes

Big day for incoming shipments! We got all the snakes we bought over the winter.

2018 female high-expression Snow Spash (25% Flame), produced by Warren Treacher. We already own her brother, but she will instead be bred to an unrelated Albino Splash Stripe het Anery.

2013 male Anery HRP produced by Jeff Holloway. The real thing, totally pure. I’ve never seen such crisp whites on an adult Anery KSB.

His sister. She is is 635g. Both of these animals just drop my jaw. She has fantastic pattern reduction.

Together, showing typical size difference between adult male and female KSB of the same age. 2021 litter?

2019 female visual GX het Paradox Snow Paint, produced by Rufus Darden. This is a rare combination of genes and I can’t wait to make a boyfriend for her next season.

2019 female GX Paint het Snow produced by FriCutcheon Farms. Knockout color in person. This girl will be bred by “Nectar,” my pink Albino GX Paint het Anery.

Last but not least, the only non-Kenyan. 2019 female Sunset Indian Sand Boa produced buy Doug Price In shed in photo.

18 Likes

I purchased this little lady a few weeks ago, just waiting on her enclosure to get delivered before the breeder ships to me end of the month. She’s a Leopard 100% Het Kahl Albino. Plan is to raise her up and breed her with my Lipstick (erm Kahl) Sunglow Jungle male as a first breeding project…

Also…not a “reptile” but I did just save a sling Mexican Red Knee Tarantula (I’m a rebel and don’t like referring to T’s by their Latin/scientific name) from my local Petco that they just received and had no idea what they were doing with it. It’s mainly going to help eat any Dubia that are a little too small for my Beardie…and literally after it came home it went into pre molt

10 Likes

Me too!!! The contrast on these guys is phenomenal!!! Super nice stuff!

2 Likes

Thanks! It’s always cool when new snakes show up and are nicer than the photos in their ad.

2 Likes

And here’s the last of this months purchases, Leopard Yellow Belly Hidden Gene Woma 50% Het Pied, female

8 Likes

This gal is heater! These genes mix very well!!!

4 Likes

Thank you, she’s definitely a looker, I’m very happy with her :blush:

3 Likes

14 Likes

Just picked up a pair of T- Albino Bloods from Bloodpythons.com. Sad they’re getting out of snakes, but I’m happy I was able to get some babies from them.

(Breeder’s pictures, not mine. I just got them on Wednesday and I want to give them at least a week to settle in and start eating for me before I do a photoshoot.)

20 Likes

Reptile expo this weekend so you never know what’s going to happen lol

2 Likes

And the answer always is, “what is the harm of one more snake?”

4 Likes

This pair is an absolute smoke show!!! Super super super nice!!! Please post pictures when you get them!!!

4 Likes

They should be ridiculous once they’ve got some age on them, those guys have some smoking bloods and it’s a shame they’re getting out of it. Was very close to getting a pair myself

5 Likes

@lumpy you were absolutely right. What’s one more crested gecko and 2 more BP. Adult females which is like finding Bigfoot and a unicorn. Pics to follow

2 Likes

Yes please!!

2 Likes