What new reptiles have you bought recently?

I think that she will, I mean I hope she does for you.

1 Like

Does anyone know what Marvel and Malum does in a combo? Do they change the pattern or add yellow color or orange, lighten or darken? Have not heard a lot about them.

1 Like

Ask him to get you an even fancier and more expensive camera this time around lol.

Bongo yellow belly has arrived

Loving the alien heads

10 Likes

She’s finally here!

My new female tricolor hognose. She got delayed in Memphis and was held overnight for another day, but made it home safely. First time I’ve opted for a residential delivery in well over a year. I normally do hub pickups!

17 Likes

Wooooow!! She is fab! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

They look good in my rack

11 Likes

I love Puzzle stuff!

2 Likes

I can’t wait to work with it

1 Like

Beautiful lil cutie. How do you say snake in swedish? Maybe depending on what it is you could use it as a component of the name somehow. Lol ____ the Stockholm serpent.

1 Like

We say “orm”. Pronounced with short “o” and hard “r”, so not like you would say “storm”. I can’t think of anything in english that sound like it…

Anyways, I have named him now. He’s called Wilbur, from the pig in “Charlotte’s web”, a childrens book. :pig: :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Maybe like worm. “Orm”

1 Like

Love the name!
We used to have a Bengal cross cat called Wilbur. My little girl was obsessed with pigs at the time :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Cool thanks for teaching me. Swedish is one of the few European languages I want to learn most. I’m guessing “Orm” isnt any specific kind of snake but used for snakes overall. Now I really wanna learn my animals in Swedish lol. I already know dog is Hund like it is in German…I wonder what Wolf is🤔. Also how did you learn Swedish if its ok to ask?

Wilbur huh nice. I’ve thought up a name for my uromastyx (U geyri only…havent figured out a name for a U ornata yet if I go that route) if I get a nice super colored male (or the odd super bright female). Gotta admit back when I was honing in on a Corn snake as my 1st herp I thought about morphs but never a name for it.

I send loving vibes to you, the entire fam human mammal herp or others you may have and a special complement to Wilbur from here in Canada. Cute lil snake :blush:.

2 Likes

Picked up this guy last week

Pastave lavender 50% het pied

16 Likes

Swedish is… swedish.

Here is how it sounds.

1 Like

I am a swede, so it’s my mother tongue. :blush:

Wolf is “varg”. Feel free to ask anything about swedish. Perhaps this is getting a bit to much off topic though, so you can PM if you want to. :laughing:

1 Like

Our newest little baby.

16 Likes

Another new pickup, gonna try again with bloods but instead start with a baby.
Figured out finally that they don’t like being kept hot so I have her hot spot in her tub set to 80°F — and since she’s a baby I can work with her and make sure she’s well-socialized as she grows.

She’s a het t+ albino I picked up from @osbornereptiles — he’s local to me and was vending at the show here so my fiancé went and picked her out for me. Excited to raise her up!

17 Likes

Gorgeous female you have there! Love how they retain their color into adulthood.

1 Like