What new reptiles have you bought recently?

A pair of Castaic locality rosy boas. I’d never seen any before I went to the Tulare show, so I just had to pick them up.

Pics don’t do them justice, tbh.

12 Likes

Haven’t heard of this locale before but I love them have a gritty look! Super nice!

1 Like

I have a purple albino retic coming in a few days, this is gonna be the biggest snake in my collection lol, a little nervous but I’m good.

5 Likes

Any pics of him/her? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It is a girl, right? I love the darker albinos :purple_heart::black_heart:

Not yet I’ll see if I can get one tomorrow.

1 Like

One of the benefits of living in California. Local rosy breeders come out to most shows and sometimes they have stuff you can’t find anywhere else.

3 Likes

I just bought this guy today

8 Likes

Wow those sides are orange/pink :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

1 Like

Thanks can’t wait till I get to finally see in person on tues. He is a od fire spotnose het clown

2 Likes

Meet Scrub! The dinker previously mentioned here from @living-art-ball-pythons

11 Likes

Picked up 2 male hoggies. They will be here Tuesday. 3/4 of the way to my initial breeding group. Just gotta raise them up.

Got a male Vanilla Cherry Toffeeconda and a male Arctic Conda. Toffeconda male will pair with my Toffeeconda female. We have a local expo coming up in just over a month. Hoping to pick up an Arctic Conda female. I absolutely love the super Conda form of both of these morphs. Can’t wait to produce some in a few years.

15 Likes

Inherited a 9yr old 7ft Jungle Carpet! His name is Darko!

2 Likes

9 Likes

She is very pretty

I just received this 2014 female Hypo Inca (100% Nicaraguan) from TSK. I’ll probably be looking for a breeding loan for her because my T+ Sunglow male won’t be up to size in time for this breeding season.

11 Likes

Two more additions from this past weekend!

0.1 albino ball python
She’s 2800+ grams, and we got her for $600. Pretty sweet deal considering the current listings on MM right now!
She also took a live rat for us today and we were told she was a bit picky and hadn’t eaten in 3 weeks, so I think that’s a good sign for being an adult female in a new environment.

1.0 lavender het albino
This male is less than a year old but already breeding size. Crazy!

He was priced as a normal lavender, as the breeder got him from someone else and so wasn’t 100% on the het albino. Said the other hogs he’s gotten from the breeder with hets have proven out so I’m pretty confident this boy will too.

MorphMarket has a couple baby lavender het albino males for $1300… I got this boy for $900. If he proves out next season, he’ll definitely be a steal!

11 Likes

thank you so much, yes you’re right. he was so fiesty and he taught me alot. I got a female a few weeks later hahaha but it’s amazing seeing how smart these babies are. I absolutely love them. he’s so big now and he is an angel. the female ( a supper butter BEL) is a bit of a headache when it comes to eating but I love them regardless.

1 Like

thank you. he looks like a normal axanthic to me now but I’'m still not good with ID’ing morphs. the breeder said there was a possibility of him being an axa yellowbelly but no yellowbelly for sure.

1 Like

Recently dropped $4k on a hypo redfoot. It’s got a split scute but I don’t mind.

10 Likes