What new reptiles have you bought recently?

So sorry you have to give him up…
Glad he’s gone to someone caring though!
Covid hit us all bad, horrible situation to be in especially since I saw a lot of people giving up there babies :pensive:

Japanese rat snakes are amazing though! Any images of the one you’re looking at getting or are we waiting til you him him/her?? :blush:

3 Likes

I made a separate post on this girl already, but she’s the newest member of the family. She’s a Fire Ghost possible Mandarin ph Albino Ultramel! She’s very close to 1000 grams already and was born in 2019, so I’m hoping that she will be ready to breed by late next year!

10 Likes

The breeder is waiting to get them all feeding well before he sends pictures, as he doesn’t want to stress them at all. That and you never know what could happen to the babies before then, which is also why the breeder doesn’t take down-payments on young hatchlings. This is a well known breeder that has been in the game for years, so I trust them. Once I get pictures and decide on a female, I will definitely post about it.

3 Likes

Lovely new reptiles everyone :star_struck:

@ghoulishcresties his cuteness makes up for his personality :sweat_smile:

I got my female soft scale crested gecko this week. She is exactly what I wanted. I’m hoping to breed her next year to my Lilly White Crestie and then I’m hoping to breed her to my soft scale male for a super soft scale :crossed_fingers: I’m so excited for the next few years :grin:

14 Likes

I got 2 more

11 Likes

That first one looks amazing :star_struck:

2 Likes

I just put a deposit on this girl not too long ago!
She’ll be paired to my boy Banan, banana yellowbelly.

I’ll of course post pics of her once I have her paid for and shipped to me :grin:

10 Likes

Lots of stripe love in these two posts.
I know I’m loving it, there’s nothing more appealing than a complete dorsal stripe on a bp.
That’s a big reason why I’m so fond of three of my noodles, they all share that trait.

3 Likes

That is a sweet looking snake

2 Likes

…oops I did it again

female amel tessera het anery corn snake

13 Likes

Thanks! Excited to get her, that’s for sure!

2 Likes

I’ll update this with better pics once I get them, but just got her in today! She’s a shy but gorgeous little gal!

11 Likes

I’m gonna hazard a guess and say it’s a leopard Mojave combo of some sort?
She’s very pretty, congrats!:nerd_face::+1:

3 Likes

I posted her ad page a few posts up, but she’s a butter leopard super stripe!

4 Likes

Should be getting our new Day gecko lady tomorrow morning.

3 Likes

Got the better pic of this girl. We named her Avery!

14 Likes

This gal is crazy nice! I’m amazed at the amount of pattern the leopard adds to the super stripe. Leopard yellowbelly has a lot of interesting options definitely could make some neat stuff with her. Congratulations love her!

4 Likes

She looked really similar to a snake I had passed up on at an expo, so that’s why I picked her out — plus I have a specific goal in mind for her, leopard ivories!

I had a breeder post on my Instagram post saying they didn’t think she was super stripe…. So now I’m really confused and will probably have to post a topic on here with more pics to see if that is the case or not — considering said breeder never responded back elaborating on their claim. :thinking:

2 Likes

I actually have a leopard ivory slash superstripe project going myself as well! Super cool project imo.

I’ve honestly never seen one so I’m not sure. I’ve hatched superstripe but never leopard. Maybe some who has could give you there opinion.

1 Like

Her MM pics didn’t do her justice.
She looks really nice in natural light, and I’m sure even better in person.
Also, leopard ivories…very nice.:nerd_face::+1:

1 Like