What new reptiles have you bought recently?

Lol. Stay tuned folks for the answer after this short ad break.

I bought these 3 yesterday from 3 separate breeders. All coming in on Tuesday! :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

@annakirby

1.Lemonblast?
2.Not a clue
3.Cryptic pinstripe? Edit: … I knew I had seen it before. I was looking at that exact snake very recently :scream::+1::+1::+1::+1:.

1 Like

You have good taste. What are the exact morphs of those 3? First one is a lemon blast plus something else and the other is a super enchi plus something else?

1 Like

Y’all are both wrong :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I don’t wanna tell y’all, ha-ha. The last one is a male though. Don’t tell @thecrawdfather >.<
I’m not suppose to buy anymore males, but since I got rid of a male, I thought… what the heck ha-ha

3 Likes

@annakirby You didn’t?! :joy::joy::joy:

Jk, If it’s part of your plan I say go for it.
:stuck_out_tongue:

First one is definitely a lemonblast/killerblast guessing the latter from the head blushing?

2 Likes

I’ve got an Amazon Tree Boa to pick up when I’m ready for him. Also collecting a Black Pastel, Pastel, YB Het Ghost in April from the IHS.

12 Likes

I want to say spinnerblast now :expressionless:… So many 'blasts :joy:

3 Likes

Dude! They are both beautiful.

2 Likes

Thanks. The Het Ghost will go to my Butter Clown when shes ready. Hoping the clown proves out to be Ghost.

3 Likes

The first is a super blast. :wink:

3 Likes

@annakirby
I win! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I was kinda right!

2 Likes

And another one… female normal het clown, she has just shed and has a lovely oil like rainbow sheen on her, a bit timid but took a rat even though she was in deep shed. We have bought 7 since January. Addicted.

5 Likes

Got two new corns for eventual breeding plans. One I’ve had for a couple months now and can’t remember if I’ve posted her yet. The other girl I got from the same breeder and will be getting her next week.

11 Likes

Penny, our new ghi spider pastel fire girl. Not a huge spider fan but always loved ghi and the combo’s it can make with the other genes I have. But I really fell for this girl…

This is how she looks in daylight

12 Likes

Didn’t purchase but this fella was given to me yesterday by a local who needed to rehome him. I was told that A. He came from a biologist who captured him for reasons unknown to myself, and B. That he is a biter who the previous keeper didn’t want to take the time to work with right now. I only handled him briefly since it’s obvious he ate recently, but he didn’t hiss, strike, rattle his tail, or even flinch until I went near his head. I can work with that no problem. I’ll post more pics once he’s all settled in and out of quarantine.
Great basin gopher snake.

18 Likes

That’s very cool that you took him in. He’s got a good life ahead of him.

4 Likes

These 3

16 Likes

All three are incredible :heart_eyes:

5 Likes