What new reptiles have you bought recently?

New Amazon tree boa

Also this beautiful killer bee axanthic Male I’m gonna pair with a het girl I have

20 Likes

Nice killer zebra bee

2 Likes

pets@wispermata
do you think that ATBs make good pets? I ask because there is not a lot of info on them.

1 Like

@lumpy
If, by pet, you mean something to hold and pet…not generally. But, I don’t pet my fish and u consider them pets so…:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

As a smart and interactive animal that is fun to watch? Yes. As a relaxing pet to hold, no. Some are calmer than others but in general they are very nippy and resistant to being handled. This is the stare in 98% of every picture I’ve ever taken of an ATB. LOL. The come just a little closer and I will bite that stare!

10 Likes

no i was thinking more of a display animal becasue I have a BI that is my handling “pet”

1 Like

I love “critter mail”! Especially, 2 in one day!:grin:
Thank you Rob Starzman at Designer Ball Pythons for our new 0.1 Super GHI plus, it’ll be great fun finding out which genes she’s hiding.
Thank you to the crew at Fireball Reptiles for our gorgeous 0.1 Super Chocolate 100% het Albino beauty!

12 Likes

8 Likes

Female Spider HRA

Male GHI Mojave Lemonblast

Female Lesser

12 Likes

Girlfriend bought me this dude for my bday just a few days ago. He’ll either be mailed out next week Or I’ll drive down and pick him up from the breeder. So very excited.

15 Likes

I picked up four new corns this month.

Ashara, Palmetto.

Surakos. Scaleless.

Tanar. Classic het lots.

Iselle, Sclaeless.

15 Likes

I just put a deposit on this girl, an albino superconda hoggie :grin: Her name will likely be Sunfire!

16 Likes

My two latest additions

15 Likes

Very nice corn’s expecially the first and second one. I have to be honest I was never really that crazy about corn’s till I got my baby snow motley corn by coincidence from a friend. Considered them to thin and squirmish, more like a worm( sorry :blush:). Was planning to sell him when he is older and just getting the experience of seeing one grow. But he really grew on me. Even though he is double in size from when I got him, he is still so tiny compared to our other snakes but everytime I put my hand in his enclosure he comes out to see what I’m doing, shows no fear at all, sniffs my fingers, crawl around then. It such a cute cool little dude.

When I see corn’s now, I really look at them with total different eyes. Congrat’s on your new snakes. They are really cute and beautifull

4 Likes

Just picked this little disco lad up from rich at predator bp. Will be very busy in a couple of years with my fire pinstripe… disco pinferno are :fire::fire::fire:

9 Likes

I can’t wait to see what you do with it Adam, we need more Discos on here.

1 Like

You will be the 1st to know eagle👍

I guess they are not to popular because they are a compound het. ALS is not everyones cup of tea. Peace bro✌

1 Like

@biologicalcanvas both great scores!

2 Likes

Not the best picture since I literally just got her in the mail a few min ago and this was sent to the breeder with a thanks. Striped Kenyan Samd Boa. I’m always surprised with now little these guys are and yet take a pinky mouse. Fingers crossed this little girl does well!

11 Likes

Coming in this week. Pastel Enchi Confusion!

11 Likes