What’s your favorite two gene combo?

@t_h_wyman Every thing is better with the dark side! Amazing snakes! Think this is the first acid I have seen. Is that a incomplete dominant gene?

1 Like

Undetermined.

Josh has done three of four Acid x Acid and Kobylka has done one Confusion x Confusion that I know of (Acid and Confusion are pretty much accepted as being allelic). To date, neither of them has produced anything distinctly different.

So either they have both missed, the superform is nearly identical to the single gene, or the superform is lethal

6 Likes

Ah so basically the same situation with trying to identify/producing super leos.

2 Likes

That is the going theory, yes

3 Likes

Pinstripe clowns are one of my favorites. It amazes me how 2 genes with such a dominant dorsal stripe can combine and completely break up the stripe. I’m currently saving up for one lol.
In combos without recessive I really dig the banana sugar. To me I think sugar is definitely underrated and for how cool they look in combos im surprised it’s not more popular than it is.

4 Likes

I love seeing someone have appreciation for Pinstripe! It was one of my favorite and first morphs years ago when I started. It doesn’t get enough love and you’re so right, Pin Clowns are really pretty.

7 Likes

They are awesome!!!
You are such a show off, you know I have to wait for my female to drop her eggs to get my own Soul Suckers.
They really are amazing!!!

3 Likes

@extremeexotics The wait is always the hard part!!! I’m waiting on a pied clutch right now. Last one in the incubator. It’s taking forever!!! Lol I’m on day 46! Almost there!

2 Likes

Leopard Spotnose. Craziest pattern in BPs for a 2-gene combo.

3 Likes

@projectpython totally agree spotnose leopard are :fuelpump:

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s killing me as well, 2 clutches in the incubator and 2 should be laid in the next 10 days.
Yeah day 46 is almost there man, I still have some way to go. I will make sure I post pics of my clutches, especially my Butter x Cinnamon Pastel Hidden Gene Woma. Can’t wait for those Soul Suckers.

2 Likes

I have a Pastel Spotnose female that I have a very soft spot for, the Pastel is extremely bright on her.

5 Likes

Very nice I don’t have spotnose in my collection.:disappointed: I plan of eventually adding spotnose, chocolate, mahogany, red stripe, and cypress. Then I will be able to make all the combos I want!

2 Likes

I have quite a diverse collection, my Het Pied, Het Clown and Clown females will be ready to breed next year, so super excited about that.
I am wanting to add Ghi, Black Head, Mahogany, Orange Dream and Sugar to my collection. Hopefully soon!!!

1 Like

I have too many favorites to choose from to just pick one. My main favorites are Purple Passion, GHI Mojave, Leopard Clown, and GHI SK Axanthic.

I have a ridiculously dark SK Axanthic female paired to a GHI that I’m hoping will go this year. She been pounding food and trying to eat me which I take as a good sign, so fingers crossed. Hoping a make a GHI 100% het male to then make visuals in the next couple years.

2 Likes

My favorites are definitely Highways or Freeways. Or even the super form of asphalt or gravel.

4 Likes

Butter Ghosts for sure are one of my favorites

8 Likes

Butter ghost are nice! Or anything ghost lol

6 Likes

Blackhead pinstripe

He reminds me of the grain in tropical hardwood.

7 Likes

I love blackhead!!! I have some blackhead pairings breeding right now!!! Can’t wait!

3 Likes