What's at the top of your MorphMarket wishlist?

You have just been given one gift card that can only be spent on Morphmarket.com and will cover the price and shipping of any animal, how do you spend it?

4 Likes

Could this be for multiple animals or just one?
If it was for a single animal I’d have to go with either the holy grail that Justin at JKR just produced. It’s a lav albino clown pied

2 Likes

I love the img morph… everything else is just icing on the cake.

4 Likes

I would also happily take all 3 of these right now if I had the cash…

3 Likes

Since I have two different breeding projects going two different but equally wanted pieces.

3 Likes

Yeah, your gift card only works for one animal. Great choice.

1 Like

They are sick as f*ck.

1 Like

I’ll play :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

I’d want this beauty, and since it’s located in Texas I would go pick it up in person :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Gasp*

A CLOWN? :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Wait… You in Texas? I’m just now figuring that out… I’m also in Texas but way up north.

2 Likes

@thecrawdfather this one is actually cute :sob:

@meerkatlyndz I’m in Fort Worth :grin:

4 Likes

This one… has to be on display

5 Likes

Up north in Vernon myself. If you ever find yourself up here…

2 Likes

I’ve actually been through Vernon several times. We go through it to get to Palo Duro and Caprock.

3 Likes

Super jealous of you guys that live (sort of) near each other and get to meet up and talk snakes.

1 Like

Just jump over that pond and join us :wink:

4 Likes

If only it was so simple :slightly_frowning_face:. One day I will visit the US, and Texas is high on my list. I’ll definitely make it my duty to meet a few of yous.

But if ever any of yous are here in the UK let me know and we can hook up. My wife needs some reptile loving friends aswel, all hers think she’s a weirdo, so she would be up for a girly snake day/week/eternity… Depending on how long you are here :joy:

We want to do a tour of the US and canada and visit all of your zoos and breeders one day, it’s a while off before we will get that chance with the kids but it’s a plan we’ve had for over a decade and one we’re sticking too.

7 Likes

This amazing boa… no question. Been in love with him forever! https://www.morphmarket.com/us/c/reptiles/boas/common-boa-constrictors/226515

4 Likes

Imagine this with black pastel albino or maybe some spotnose or fire pinstripe mixed in someday.

Image: mutation creation

7 Likes