What's at the top of your MorphMarket wishlist?

Would have to be this girl for me! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

someday I will be able to get one

6 Likes

As soon as I saw that picture I knew exactly where it was from without the logo at the bottom. I’m 99% I saw that exact baby on one of Billy’s videos.

1 Like

That is definitely a conversation started if I ever saw one. Boas just have the nicest faces.

1 Like

Absolute stunner of a animal.

1 Like

Ive been trying to pick one animal to reply with for a few hours now lol. Maybe a vpi img or a cuvier dwarf caiman.

4 Likes

I saw one of these at a reptile show now I’m obsessed with the hypo blood boa.

4 Likes

It’s so difficult to choose. Saw beautiful tsk axanthic fire and pastel highway ones but this one really makes me drool

Ehh…is drool a correct English expression? Or am I now doing one crazy Dutch English translation that doesn’t make sence at all :blush:. I just think this one is incredible beautiful

5 Likes

I would get this girl :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I can see why, he is so bright. Do you know if he would still be like that in 10 years time or do you think he would fade?

1 Like

:rofl: yeah drool is the correct term Linda :blush:. She is a absolute stunner, I’m struggling to find anything nicer.

1 Like

I was looking at this little dude earlier, I don’t think even if I had the money spare I would get into the scaleless snakes just yet though.
I’d need to have cared for more corns than I have at the moment to feel I could care for it properly.

3 Likes

Corns are my favorite. Picking myself up a new one tomorrow and he is Het Scaleless ^u^ so just one step closer to getting Scaleless

3 Likes

I think that’s a gorgeous snake!

2 Likes

Yay for more corn love! I’m not sure where I stand on the scaleless gene but Tessera is always at the top of the list. Gonna be a favorite gene to eventually work with when mine get big enough to breed.

2 Likes

I’d be buying another female pied BP (really getting another so I’ll use this as the example) and she’ll be going to my scaleless head male

1 Like

I would LOVE to have a pied Ball python. I recently saw one browsing the site, that was all with with just a single pied spot. I don’t know what but I just loved it.But first trying to get the perfect crested!

3 Likes

Black Acid Clown

2 Likes

Female freeway.

2 Likes

I would say this girl is pretty high on my list, but I don’t have that kinda money lol. Many others that I like too, but this one sticks out in my mind.

5 Likes