What's at the top of your MorphMarket wishlist?

Now that is a really dark snake :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: I know, and the silver on the back gives it such a nice contrast. I love it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

umm yes… i retract my previous and vote for this! =]

3 Likes

you’re not alone! An excellent choice!

1 Like

Nothing I can afford right now :roll_eyes::joy::rofl:
BP: I want an OD Enchi snow pied male and a couple TH Snow pied females with maybe YB, Black pastel, and/or Calico thrown in for fun :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Boas: Piebald het hypo BRB, Snow BRB, and an IMG Kahl Junglow het Anery male BI.
Yeah, that’ll do for now :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Top of my list are pieces for a Batman/other clown combos project, and a powerhouse visual pied male for my het pied girls I’m growing rn.

1 Like

Do you have any idea why it’s called Batman?
Spotnose - Leopard - Clown.

1 Like

Because Justin is a marketing genius :joy:

But I believe the first one had a headstamp that reminded them of the bat symbol.

5 Likes

I have no idea. Justin at JKR likes to put a fun spin on morphs. He recently made the “holy grail” which is a dreamsicle but with clown. The reason it was named holy grail is because a clown lav is called a grail. In some vids he said he is gonna name a highway batman the bat mobile. So more than anything it’s just to give it a cool name.

2 Likes

I hope Poison Ivy makes a cameo at some point :joy:

3 Likes

I would love a US CB amethystine scrub.

2 Likes

The batman name came from Justin thinking that the morph reminded him of the “borneo bat-eater” which is a nickname for the Burmese x Retic hybrid.

Which, as you point out, in turn is just an excuse for a good marketing name :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh yeah ‘was a great idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is the orange that got me hooked on trying to make Sun Dragons. Maybe I will some day.

8 Likes

Man that’s an easy one for me.
If have to go with a Pied Burmese or a Pied Retic. I can’t get enough of those pieds, and I think those 2 species really show the beauty of that genetic trait.

2 Likes

I saw that too

1 Like

I thought that this is for reptiles that you can get now :slight_smile:

1 Like

the purples in that snake are the best I have seen in any BI

1 Like

You can get both of those now, just 15k for a Pied Burmese will always be out of my budget. Hopefully in the coming years they will drop to more affordable prices.

1 Like

sorry auto correct ( I not you )

2 Likes