What's at the top of your MorphMarket wishlist?

I hate auto correct, that gets me way to many times lol.

1 Like

Yes so true

1 Like

OMG thereā€™s a Batman morph?!?! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yep. The combo is just as stunning as the name

2 Likes

One of these 2 please dont make me choose Iā€™ll just take a extra full gift card :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Great choices. Iā€™m working on making a fire enchi clown and a banana enchi clown. Should have a chance of making both next season

3 Likes

Iā€™ll play!!

7 Likes

It almost seems like something else might be going on in that banana enchi clown its orange is soooo bright maybe thatā€™s how they all are when babies but most Iā€™ve seen arent as bright it really caught my eye.

1 Like

Well enchi is a very powerful gene so I think it is just the enchi coming through in banana. Chris Hardwick has one himself and it is nearly a adult and still is a very deep orange as if it still had its baby colors.

2 Likes

I would assume Mike Wilbanks has that correctly identified. Heā€™s been doing this a very long time and is a pioneer in many areas of the reptile world.

3 Likes

Banana Enchi combos are amazing.
@stewart_reptiles posted one a while back (I believe it may also have had leopard :man_shrugging:t2:) that was incredible.
They remind me of old fashioned sweets.

2 Likes

A Leucistic Western Hognose!

3 Likes

I know, yā€™all must think Iā€™m boring, but who could say NO to this little mug! Perhaps the fact that itā€™s not allowed in MI just makes me want one all the moreā€¦

7 Likes

I honestly donā€™t know how much longer I can resist buying a Black Night/Pearl. Oh, and a SHTCTB, TUG style, with near-perfect carrot tail (a deep orange tail with a lighter/more yellow body color). Oh, and an electric tangerine cross White Knight (havenā€™t seen one in MM yet but I canā€™t wait!). Oh, and a Blizzard Eclipse that is either proven or produced from visual Eclipse parents. Oh, and a Snowflake, and a super bold stripe, and a Cyclone, and a lavender stripe, andā€¦

And good heavens, donā€™t get me started on other species! A patternless tangerine striped AFT, an Egyptian uromastyx, a blood python, a dalmatian crestie, helmeted geckos, a hognose! Iā€™d desperately love to keep satanic leaf-tails especially! Just thinking of all the joy and learning Iā€™d get to experience makes me smile!

Phenotypic abnormalities and special needs animals also call to me.

3 Likes

You mean this :wink:

11 Likes

I changed my mind so I thought to start this back up with a female Anthrax Tiger Retic.

4 Likes

There are a variety of things I want, but number one, hands down would be a palmetto corn snake.

1 Like

One of these. And one isnā€™t even THAT expensive but still way out of my budget. The other one will never be in my budget lol

4 Likes

Never say never! Never would have thought I would have invested thousands into snakes but I did and i dont regret it for a second.

1 Like

Oh I agree and have invested a lot but that Candy is $10,000 alone lol

2 Likes