What's at the top of your MorphMarket wishlist?

These are all on my wishlist at the moment. Probably won’t be able to get most of them of course, but I can dream lol.

5 Likes

Banana Enchi Spotnose Clown Pied 100%Het Albino.
There are so many combos that I like, it is hard to choose just 1. This would be Awesome one to have.

3 Likes

Dude! That is killer!

2 Likes

I have a pretty wide variety of animals I want :joy:

8 Likes

This girl - A gift card would be nice saying as she has a $10,000 price tag. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:.

We have this girl is coming Thursday though, ya ya ya. Going to pair her to a Hypo Blood 66% het albino (kahl), 66% het leopard, 66% het Anery Type 2 male hopefully later this year.

7 Likes

This lil fella is coming off my wish list. He will be here in the morning. There are still 1.1 of 4 dif species on my list. Cant share exact ones until they get that “SOLD” banner

8 Likes

This gal gives me goosebumps. I have wanted to add bamboo and ghi to my rack for over a year. Just never found the right combo at the right time. Until now. 0.1 banana bamboo ghi. Just what the doctor ordered

7 Likes

Probably either skittles or a Lucy western hog or a super pastel super gravel enchi

7 Likes

You and me have the same snake on our list haha

Digging that double super. I hope it happens for you.

2 Likes

Banana pectinata hands down

2 Likes

Its a nice looking snake haha

1 Like

3 Likes

Is that even legal lol :joy:?

The same breeder of that tortoise has these snakes and lizards for sale currently.

1 Like

I mean I can buy a kangaroo in Texas :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Wait, what, I didn’t know this! I love in Florida lol :joy:

1 Like

Wow a Gila monster. Those are stupid illegal here in the West. He best keep those under the table :shushing_face: :sweat_smile: And the beaded lizard lol

jk jk

1 Like

Are you joking or not? I know you said jk but he’s in Texas everything is legal there

1 Like

Thought I would bump this topic up

A Mexican beaded is my dream lizard (that is reasonable space wise)

3 Likes