What's the coolest project you're working on?

Working towards candy pied clowns…

14 Likes

@stewart_reptiles I’m excited to be breeding my Leo het Pied Male I got from you last year :grin:

1 Like

I have a few projects I’m excited about but this one sticks out. BH Cinny Spark Ringer Gene x Pastel Orange Dream

6 Likes

Trying to finally produce some sunsets. Second go at it. Highways are always nice also. Banana pieds that I decided to take the long road on.

I’m looking forward to seeing some of my new Banana stuff that hasn’t been worked with in a few years. I’m probably going to keep this one a little more private than others. I am also working a lot of pied stuff.

We are working with Grim, trying to get that into a few other projects.

Also doing a few fun Hypo Pied and Clown Hypo clutches.

And, of course, trying to figure out if we have something extra floating around in our Orangebelly stuff.

So looking forward to to getting my lace female paired up this fall also work my super lace into a couple females, also can’t wait to get a couple puzzle animals grown up

3 Likes

For us it is STILL the Panda Pied, with producing a .1 female Super Black Pastel 100% het pied from a 1. Black Pewter Pied x .1 Black pastel pairing this year. We also are working these into that project: 1.1 Mahogany; 1.1 8 ball; 1.1 Cinnamon; 1.1 Ghi; in combinations. The next 2 years will be interesting.

11 Likes

Ghi mojave Yellowbelly x Super Stripe

I’d like to make a GHI Mojave Yellowbelly Super Stripe

9 Likes

im working on a diffrent hurriane combos

hurricane x spotnose

hurricane x pastel clown

hurricane x hurricane lesser enchi

hurricane x albino
leopard pastel yb x hurricane

hurricane x spotnose hatchdate 7.11
hurricane x pastel clown hatchdate 7.20

regards gerd

7 Likes

Can’t wait to see that stuff.

2 Likes

I’ll be watching for that Hurricane Spotnose.

3 Likes

I’ll have a fairly small year this year with only a handful of clutches…that being said I finally have eggs about to drop from my Cryptic Hypo

17 Likes

I’ve been working with the Redhead gene for a few years and hoping to prove a super out this year as well as a Redhead Pied. Going to be working some double recessives into the project next season as well (Clown and Hypo).

4 Likes

no pastel, fire, enchi, butter, lessser inside

From the backpaaring day 58 and found this

regards gerd

7 Likes

I am so excited! :blush: Gerd, this is awesome. You guys did a fantastic job with the first of your dinker Projects! :+1:t2:

tx Ute. mabye you see him live at the hamm show sept.

1 Like

:scream::blush: You better hope I am in a good mood otherwise I will have to rob you! :smile:

lol no way:joy:

the 3 from the pitstop

the clutch one more in the egg

regards gerd

8 Likes