What's the coolest project you're working on?

My main project right now is proving out the ‘blue ghost’ that I have, got 11 hets due to hatch with mojave, pin and ghi in it as well.

25 Likes

My Red Stripe Hypo project. As far as I know, no there aren’t any more genes added to that. And I’ll hopefully be making a good amount this year.

6 Likes

Working on more banana combos!!!

3 Likes

Eggs from this pairing are due to hatch this week!

6 Likes

here the spotnose to hurricane spotnose

3 Likes

day 58 and the first is out from
hurricane x pastel clown

regards gerd

6 Likes

Cinnamon Suma. Will be a bitch to find a good suma but I’ll put myself on a waiting list if I have to LOL

6 Likes

the complete clutch from Hurricane x Pastel Clown are out of Egg

regards gerd

6 Likes

@siegerland-pythons nice patterns!!! Good looking babies.

there are 2 hurricane and 1 pastel hurricane 100 % het clowns in this clutch

regards gerd

3 Likes

@duncan01, sorry for the late reply but those blue ghosts are amazing! Are any of them from Chris Wofford’s line? He’s the only other person I know of that’s working with blue ghosts.

3 Likes

WOW!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY NEW CLUTCH PICTUREs?

1 Like

Always has to be the stranger project!!! Can’t go wrong and sooooo much untapped potential yet!!! And of course making some more insane pieds!!! image image

4 Likes

What got me into this trade was seeing a Grey Matter BP. I then started seeing all these other combos. After purchasing 9 BPs and making plans for the ones old enough, I started thinking about the future. I realized I have the tools to make what made me fall in love with these animals. I have a Cinny female and a male OD Cinny Champagne. Now I just need to raise them up and let the odds be in my favor! :crossed_fingers:t2:image
Image of Loki

2 Likes

Kind of new to breeding but have been studying up on it and looking at different morphs…just bought 10 that I want to work with but sadly most are still to young too breed right now so they are for future projects. Keeping it simple for now and going for some bel cause why not…but 1 future plan is black pastel od sulfur x pastel axanthic (tsk) but they need growing time…

My coolest future project will be making scaleless banana lighting pieds

2 Likes

First year breeding, but taking on pompeii and SK axanthic ghost clowns.

1 Like

Clown - Spotnose - Restripe X Yellowbelly - Black Pastel - Clown will give you a 6% chance… Good luck :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

For me its another step towards making the triple recessive hypo clown pieds
This season my leopard triple het male is breeding a pied het hypo and a hypo het pied
hopefully my lesser clown het hypo and pied het clown females go late season, they need more weight so I suspect 2021 season.