Which albino morph produces the most solid white snake with red eyes?

I know but I like their look.

I have been waiting for someone to make these!! Those are NICE!!

2 Likes

Im going the BEL route and starting with this albino bamboo
2cdbedae3a3ebbd3b1cad0455d42a0fa

6 Likes

That’s a good choice very pretty

1 Like

do super cinnamons have defects?

1 Like

Yes they can have kinking and duck billing issues. If you want to read up on other morph “problems” you can read below :grin:

2 Likes

Thx Lump. I guess staying in the blue eyed lucy complex to make a red eye lucy is the safest route.

2 Likes

You’re welcome, I just couldn’t imagine the pain of having to cull possibility many babies that that I or someone took the time to create.

3 Likes

I had to stun a rat once and that messed me up for a couple days :grimacing:

1 Like

Nobody thinks it will happen to them. It I can tell you first hand it is a terrible experience.

3 Likes

I can imagine…

Which do you guys like most? One has yellow belly and the other is possible.

b85250ce84495e9e9e3604af997c0d28 706f9fa487822c1743f6d8169ab876ad

3 Likes

I like the second one the most. Are they male or female?

1 Like

both female

I would say go bottom it definitely looks a lot more white

1 Like

One caution here, if you plan on adding Pied into the mix there is a well documented occurrence of microphthalima with the superforms in the BluEL complex and Pied in combination. This can also manifest at a lower frequency with the strongest BluEL alleles in their single form when in combination with Pied. There is also, across numerous animal species, a know link between albinism and ocular development. As such, if you were to combine all three mutations in combination, I suspect there could be a fairly common occurrence of eye problems

4 Likes

the plan is no more than 3 genes - albino bamboo female to a male albino lesser or mojave

2 Likes

Would a lav-albino BEL be purpleish?

1 Like

I believe it wouldn’t because it is still a lucy but maybe @t_h_wyman has a fun and creative story to explain this

1 Like

I like the Albino Super Mojave AKA: Cherry Bomb. But I have only seen a few on MM and they have been juveniles. Have not seen an adult, so I don’t know if the have a yellow tint or keep a pinkish look or not. Someone else may know. I want to be able to make my own one day.

1 Like