Which albino morph produces the most solid white snake with red eyes?

Yeah actually found the perfect snake. She is albino bamboo but the seller is new and I cant risk so much with a new seller.

The whitest I have seen are pinto pied and super BP but the super BP is out of the question and pinto pied I believe are a toss up on how much white they have.

I am ok with a little yellow as long as the babies are healthy

A new seller is not always a risk. Do your research on them and maybe you can find enough info to progress forward. Check their name and business name in Google or on Facebook. Check BOI-type groups. Ask the seller for prior customers for recommendations.

No info or reviews. The lady is just a hobbyist.

I found it odd they only had one snake with the two genes.

If you produced the snake like she said I would think they would have one other animal with at least one of the genes but they dont.

They could have only had 2-3 eggs make it out of the clutch and kept the others. Or they could have sold them outside of MM.

1 Like

Or they could have bought the snake from someone else, planning to keep it, but later changed their mind and put it up for sale. Sometimes I sell an animal out of my collection if I replace it with a higher end animal, or change directions with a project.

2 Likes

I will think about it and maybe if nobody buys her I will scope her up

2 Likes

If you are still interested in a red-eyed BluEL, there are currently two available on the Market as of this morning. One is an Albino SuperLesser and the other is an Albino/Toffino/Toffee SuperMojave

2 Likes

I have to focus on finding mates for current snakes rather than start a whole new project.

Need a dark female to go with my banana pinstripe lesser fire male so I am looking at black pastels and cinnamons but not supers. Maybe some leopard in the mix too.

1 Like