White goo when pairing

Hey everyone,

I recently paired up my male BEL with my female butter. Whilst checking for locks I noticed a white goo substance on my females mid section.

Has anyone experienced something like this before? Or your thoughts at all.

8 Likes

So, you are pairing your animals, that says everything.

14 Likes

You see, when a man likes a woman…

16 Likes

:rofl:… :rofl:

I was so tempted to post some more explanational emojis but thought better of it.

@leviathan_python its the responses that I cant stop laughing at, not your question

Edit 30 mins later :rofl:… :rofl: I cant stop pls help me :pleading_face:

This might help-

9 Likes

I would like to call in @t_h_wyman to explain the birds and the bees. He seems the most qualified for it. :rofl:

10 Likes

God this made me chuckle :joy:

10 Likes

I am hoping you’re giving us something to joke and laugh about :joy: :banana:

7 Likes

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

10 Likes

Thank you this made my night :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Haha think my question is more than answered. First time that they actually locked so all this is new to me haha.

7 Likes

Hard pass LOL

Sorry for slow reply, had a brutally nasty reaction to a vaccine (not COVID, one I had to get for work) and it put me down hard for the week. Only just feeling human enough to get online

8 Likes

:pleading_face: oh go on, i am here to learn.
Seriously though, hope you are feeling better.

7 Likes

Recovered and back at work… And walked into a bloody meltdown that has kept me hopping non-stop

6 Likes

This made me laugh :rofl:
:sweat_smile: :flushed:

I am guessing it was successful? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

He is a geneticist, correct? :rofl:

Nobody is brave enough to give a straight answer, and I believe this is how it should stay :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Oh I’m brave enough,
But I love this site too much to get banned :joy:

6 Likes

That is correct

4 Likes

I saw the question a couple days ago when it was posted and no one had answered yet and I got a chuckle. I thought to myself “I’m not qualified to give an answer because I have yet to breed any ball pythons yet…. But I’m pretty sure…. Nope. Leave it alone” lol

41 years old going on 14 over here :woman_facepalming:t2::joy:

3 Likes

Well…that was definitely a successful pairing. I would explain, but I’m sure you get gist. And I don’t wanna get banned :joy:

3 Likes