Who's your favorite herp?

Obviously, we could never pick a favorite herp in our collection. That would be like picking a favorite child. And that is why I’m not saying my favorite herp in my collection is my hognose Fresa. :wink:

Who in your collection is definitely not your favorite?

8 Likes

No way is it Annabelle!

9 Likes

Mina’s definitely not my favourite. :smirk:

11 Likes

Oh, certainly not. You just said she isn’t.

6 Likes

My favorites are not any of my animals :joy:

7 Likes

My favorite would be my first boa I owned when I was 11 years old. I named her Bo and I had her for 18 year’s. I paid $39.00 for her at a pet store.

13 Likes

So there is the girl that sparked all of your love of boas. She is absolutely beautiful Tom. I bet she was the sweetest girl.

4 Likes

She was a real beauty, Tom.

3 Likes

Goodness a non favorite. For me it probably is between these two.

8 Likes

Right, could they possibly be your favorite?

5 Likes

Kai will always be my favorite :blush:. I love Willow and all the boas that I will get but Kai started that love and that passion. Kai and I have had some real hard times, from thinking that he would pass away due to a RI to possibly having IBD. To know that he is fine and will live a long and heathy life makes me so happy to have taken the chance on a boa. My life will never be the same and I am so thankful.

7 Likes

Oh man. Aurora is definitely not my favorite.

Neither is Evy.

But for real, they love to come out and interact with us. My best friend finally got to hold Aurora (my best friend is the reason I got a BP in the first place. I fell in love with her girl Cleo!) who is 2, and she was in love. Aurora would do so well doing educational programming.

9 Likes

I need about 3 hours and a lot more room :rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

I love all of your hognoses :heart_eyes: So jealous. Maybe in a few years I’ll have that many hogs.

4 Likes

Thanks!!! It’s a darn addiction I tell you!!! I started with a pair. My husband and I each got one last year…. Then another…. Then three more…… and another on the way :rofl::rofl::rofl:. They’re all awesome and have such different and fun personalities. And most of them are super outgoing. The normal male is a giant mammas boy. My husband was the one who picked him out but he’s my buddy. He sees me come home or hears me he’s back and forth along the front of his bin. I open it and he crawls out into my open hand and will hang with me for hours. He also gets hissy if anyone tries to take him away from me. (His name is Picante)

6 Likes

Sangfroid, (AKA His Royal Squiggliness, or the Shoelace) is my only current Herp, but definitely the favorite-

with my long ago tortoise Aeschylus being a close second,

tied with a certain Ball Python whose name will be Finnley Casper… Coming soon!

8 Likes

I love Sang’s adorable face and big eyes :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Aw thank you I love him too! I didn’t realize he’d have green eyes, but I love them.

5 Likes

@athleticshoelace What kind of snake is he? (Not like I should be asking).My husband is already threatening to send me to a large snake breeder as slave labor so “you can see all the snakes you want” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

But he’s cute as heck and I’m curious :heart:

5 Likes

That is a black African house snake

5 Likes