Would You Rather Reptile Edition

If space doesn’t matter I would go with display tanks. They would need to be quite large but I love how beautiful they can be.

3 Likes

If money wasnt an issue, i’d get specifically designed display units to cover as much of the rooms as possible

3 Likes

Totally display. I think the beautiful enclosures are half the fun of reptile keeping.

2 Likes

I agree with display tanks. If I had the money I’d keep as many different kinds of reptiles as possible in display tanks without breeding most of them (I would breed rare species and certain morphs in a few species).

3 Likes

Would you rather, only keep reptiles or mammals (dog, cat, rabbit etc)? :wink:

I don’t want to answer this myself so…

4 Likes

Even though I think sugar gliders and hedgehogs are awesome (and I love dogs) it’s definitely reptiles for me.

4 Likes

That one’s tricky! I guess I’d say………….reptiles…That’s a tough one though, because I do really love my dogs and cats!

4 Likes

This one is tough!

Reptiles. I love the dogs, but I don’t have to walk the reptiles. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I would probably just get a monitor or a tegu. Then I got a lizard dog😂

5 Likes

Ughhhh, I don’t want to answer this either. Love my snakes to bits, but I’m going to have to go with mammals here. If it came down to it, I could live without snakes, but I need a dog

5 Likes

I love dogs (not so much cats. My asthma doesn’t mix well with them) but I’ve got to go with reptiles

4 Likes

I love animals and I miss having a dog. I use to love taking her for long walks.

But as I’m allergic to fur, I will have to say reptiles :laughing:

4 Likes
  1. Boas all day.
  2. :grimacing::grimacing: I’m gonna go with snakes.
  3. Tinley. I’m in the UK so this would be a crazy opportunity.
  4. Do I have to? Like, can I just watch you guys keep them from a distance instead?
  5. Establish a new species in captivity.

One that never leaves the hide… not being dead has done me a world of good so far, I’m not willing to risk that :sweat_smile:

Reptiles.

Would you rather discover a Neon green or sky blue ball python morph?

5 Likes

I would say sky blue, there are a lot of green snakes already and I think blue would be awesome.

5 Likes

I couldn’t agree more

5 Likes

Blockquote

Depends…can it be ANY Mammal species? Because if it can be any and all mammals then I would probably go with them over reptiles. I love the entire Order Carnivora (thats what dogs/cats are in btw along with bears, weasels, skunks, raccoons, viverrids, mongooses, pinnapeds like the cute chubby seals/sea lions to name some), bats, large hoofed mammals, whales/dolphins, marsupials like Kangaroo Jack, too many creatures to list…

Plus that endotherm metabolism means I won’t have to worry about temperature as much. And although some reptiles may recognize me as their friend/provider reptiles as a whole dont form deep bonds like mammals do as an entire group. Yeah if I can have unlimited mammals of anything or unlimited reptiles of anything I’d prob go mammal…ik its prob an unpopular choice here lol.

4 Likes

100% sky blue! There’s so many green snakes in the world just not enough blue ones in my opinion.

5 Likes

Got to be sky Blue!! :laughing:

6 Likes

Sky blue! I agree with what has already been said. :grin:

7 Likes

Hmm I’l say reptiles because I don’t own any mammals but i do own several parrots :sweat_smile:

4 Likes