YB Dreamsicle Clutch!

Really pleased to make some more YB Dreamsicles. Been trying to figure out how to get the absolute brightest animals out of the proejct, here’s what I’ve found so far.

Brightest as babies

1. Pastel YB Dream (less orange as baby, but this is the best looking adult Dreamsicle hands down!)
  2. ODYB Dream
  3. YB Dream (only 10% less bright than with OD)
  4. OD Dream
  5. Dream
  6. Pastel Dream (more yellow as baby, but way brighter colors as adults than reg Dreams)

52 Likes

Omg look at these! I’m going to start saving my dollars so get an amazing female one day.

2 Likes

You burned my eyes… It was too bright lol

1 Like

Im confused i thought Justin joined the dark side after Pompeii? Lol

2 Likes

Ha! I love 'em all :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Absolutely stunning as always Justin! :star_struck:

3 Likes

I see a lot of orange there and all I can think of is Cheetos…very kool clutch justin

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing Tim! :joy:

2 Likes

Love how the orange and black together really pop

1 Like

Sooo nice! Thanks for sharing the information regarding baby vs adult dreamsicle color longevity. Sounds like pastel yb is an excellent goal to shoot for with this combo!

2 Likes

Those are amazing!

2 Likes

Dreamsicles are so pretty. I’d love to produce them myself someday!

2 Likes

Hey, you can give the morphmarket site a try instead of the forums. If you look under his Store name if any are for sale they will be listed there. I believe the forums are for discussion only.

3 Likes

These are absolutely stunning congratulations :wink:

2 Likes

At first i didn’t know what to think about pieds. It really took seeing them many times to realize they are actually pretty cool.

Im not typically a fan of pythons or larger breed snakes but these guys has me looking and appreciating the amazing “paint job” they each wear.

3 Likes

Omgggg!!! Those color ! throw all her money

2 Likes

If you like these then you will love this thread:
Collection Photos [Biological Canvas]

4 Likes

Oh my, am I looking at the sunset? Or just some beautiful snakes!!

2 Likes

Those are so insanely gorgeous!

1 Like

Those colors have been catching my eyes a lot. :fire: :fire: