Your favorite personal snake

Tough to pick just 1!

1a

Fav BP

12 Likes

Here’s my Clive. He’s my favorite!

11 Likes

Blood pythons remind me of sausages, lol.

1 Like

And the wonderful wife actually told me that I can get a Borneo AND a Sumatran!!

6 Likes

He’s so gorgeous! Those colours are to die for. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Looks wise, this girl would probably be my favorite snake at the moment. I produced her myself so I was already attached because of that, but I really love her wonky pattern and colors.

8 Likes

Shes lovely!!! What was the pairing?

3 Likes

She is indeed lovely! Her colors and pattern against the colors and pattern of the tiles look like they belong in a graphic novel.

3 Likes

Thanks @jverz and @caryl! The pairing was a Calico Enchi female to a Pastel Chocolate Desert Ghost Hypo male. She’s a Pastel Calico Enchi Chocolate dbl het DG Hypo.

4 Likes

I was thinking calico was in that mix… im still awful at identifying morphs, its fun guessing and seeing how right (or wrong) i am.

2 Likes

It’s a learning curve for sure. I definitely wasn’t expecting the combo to look like this, but I’m not complaining lol. Her color outside the alien heads reminded me of the static you would see on old TVs, which I’ve never seen before on a ball python.

1 Like

Well, Phoebe, my sand boa who was previously an only child (not counting her mammalian step-siblings) and thus the favourite by default, officially has competition.

My much-anticipated blood python, Mina, arrived a few weeks ago, and I’m completely in love with her. I honestly couldn’t pick a favourite between them. They’re both amazing, beautiful gals and they’re VERY different from one another. It’s like comparing apples to…I dunno, potatoes. I adore them both, and I just feel so lucky to have both these incredible animals in my life. :heart:

Mina (I’m still working on getting better pics of her, she kind of hates my phone right now):

And Phoebe again, just because:

6 Likes

:joy::joy:I love it! I will definitely be borrowing this expression!

3 Likes

Today my favorite snake is toffee, with her attitude.

7 Likes

D’awwwww, she’s so cute. Look at that adorable little sassy pancake face! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

How can you ask who our favourite is??
That’s so mean…

You can’t pic just one favourite, they’re all loved the same…

Even when they give you kisses… and they’re your first…

9 Likes

She is SO sassy! She does her best to flatten her whole dang body.

2 Likes

Clearly you have no favorites. :rofl:

3 Likes

I have no qualms telling anyone who will listen that i have a favorite :sweat_smile:. My big boy Draco, he’s six and started my love for hoggies. He’s incredibly calm, patient and very photogenic! I now have five and plans for adding at least another 2-3 this year.

He likes to make pretzels

Who can resist that perfect blep!

10 Likes

Draco looks fantastic! Pets like him make me yearn for a hog… What size display tank would a hog-nosed need? (He asks, trying to find room…)

3 Likes