YouTube channels

@eaglereptiles and @thecrawdfather, thank you both for taking the time to check it out! You both are always very helpful and supportive here.

I’ve been filming these for about 6 weeks now prepping to launch the channel, so I haven’t actually done all 11 at in a week :crazy_face:, although that can be our secret. Although, I hope no one expects me to keep up that pace!

Thank you both again.
-Adam

4 Likes

I do :joy: at least one a day.

But really, keep up the good work and don’t feel you need to put out content constantly otherwise it will become a burden quickly. I’ve not got through them all yet but what I have seen is put together very well :muscle:.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. It’s been a fun excuse to learn new skills that may become translatable in a different stage in my professional and personal life. Plus, I’m hanging out with snakes and a cool community. There’s really no downside, and nothing to lose.

2 Likes

Hi!

I also have a YouTube Channel! I try to update weekly, but right now its bi-weekly through the holidays!

Here is the link!

As far as channels I watch, I really enjoy BHP, AEP, and Billy from Mutation Creation, but I also watch a number of others when I can. Owning a channel has really opened my eyes to how important it is to watch a creators video in full. It’s so important!

4 Likes

Just subbed!!

3 Likes

Hello. I am subbed to a few… JKR, Balls2U, Freedom Breeder, Chris Hardwick, Brian Barczyk, King Austin, Lord Elion, Morph Mixology Reptiles, Muscle Serpent University, NERD, Olympus Reptiles, Predator BP, Snake Discovery, Scales Family Reptiles, Royal Constrictor, Urban Constructors, Wickes Wicked Reptiles, Mutation Creation, Leopard Gecko, Exotic Lairs, Tarantula Kat, Proper Royals.

Just finished watching the latest one from Mutation Creation about Fedex and about as mad as Billy with the way all those BPs are suffering.

4 Likes

Very cool! I just subbed. Where in Florida are you? I live in NC now, but I am from Jacksonville (mostly. Lived in Tampa, Gainesville, Orlando and Miami…). Check out my page link above if you get a moment. Just getting started on my end.

2 Likes

Does anyone follow Zen Orc on any other social media? He just suddenly stopped uploading a month or so ago, had been very consistent for a long time I hope he and his family are ok :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I have one for AK Morphs, but it’s not really doing much right now.
2021 is going to be a different year though :wink:

4 Likes

I need to say how impressed I am with the content I’ve seen from you so far.

It’s calm, slow paced and just seems like watching a guy and his snakes. It’s a really nice breath of fresh air. Sometimes you feel like people are rushing to get a hours worth of info into a 15/20mins segment… Where as you just seem like a dude doing his thing in his snake room :+1:

@akmorphs 4 videos deep and already 174 subscribers and a rack ready to drop babies… I think 2021 is going to be one hell of a year for you :tada:

4 Likes

Please for the love of God don’t tell me 2020 just starts over???

4 Likes

:sweat_smile: damn …erm… I meant the last few days of 2020… No mistakes to been seen here guys :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Wow, That is a huge compliment. Thank you. I have taken the mindset that I have nothing to lose on YouTube, I enjoy the hobby very much, and the skills I am learning on YT are translatable to other enterprises in the future. It’s all upside.

I also get to do exactly what you mentioned, hang out in my snake room, and share my experiences. Now, it’s leading to meeting cool people like yourself and many others in the community.

Thanks is what I’m trying to say. Cheers!

2 Likes

I’m near Cape Canaveral! I moved to Florida From NC! LOL!

3 Likes

Just Subbed!!

2 Likes

Of course I’m already Subbed to Anna! Wouldn’t miss it for the world!!

Still have my snake on the wall right beside my desk!

2 Likes

Funny about the move! Thank you so much for the sub. Next time I’m on the space coast I’ll drop you a line. I tour playing music, and usually play at Nolan’s in Cocoa Beach. I should be able to get out on the road again in 2021.

3 Likes

And I am in PSL

1 Like

Yes! Here is our channel! Let’s get some sub for subs going!

2 Likes

Dropping some follows to y’all.

2 Likes