Boa Constrictors!

This is Red, my new Hypo Blood male.

15 Likes

Stunning! :star_struck: Simply stunning! I wish I could work with bloods. Future breeder, or just a pet? I’m gonna assume breeder?

2 Likes

Future breeder, he is also 66% het for Leopard, Anery type 2, and Albino (khal). I love him and he’s a real sweetheart.

1 Like

You should make a sun dragon leopard boa!

2 Likes

That would be awesome. I currently only have one female to pair him with, which is just a 2017 Normal female that is 66% het for Albino (khal) and 50% het for blood. Hopefully she proves out to be het for at least one of those genes.

1 Like

That would be amazing if you ended up getting a sun dragon out of that pair.

2 Likes

That is what I’m really hoping for :grin:

1 Like

That’s exactly why almost all of my suntecs photos are of him in the tub :joy: He does not stop moving when I get him out…

3 Likes

The shade tip helped a bunch lumpy, thanks. I’m gonna try and shoot on something white next time but this shows her pattern a bit:

15 Likes

That looks great! She’s amazing!

3 Likes

Always happy to help!

2 Likes

Pinky is very nice clean looking hypo boa. She is going to be a killer looking adult boa.

5 Likes

Hypos are some of the most beautiful snakes when they are bred for quality.

2 Likes

Thank you, I can’t wait to see her mature. I had a hypo harlequin about a decade ago that was gorgeous and clean. Pinky reminded me a lot of her so I jumped on it. She’s RC Pastel and Jungle, if she proves out to be het kahl that’ll be a major bonus and I think she’ll make some killer albinos/sunglows with the right mate.

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more lumpy :100: There are so many mind blowing morphs on the market place but a quality hypo or pastel gives them a run for their money in my book.

2 Likes

When I was looking at her I thought she might be a jungle. She has the look of a low expression jungle to me.

3 Likes

I’m still trying to understand the markers of a jungle. A high expression would have more aberrations or stripping going on?

Got an example? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you talking about the visual parallel separation of the tones on the body?

2 Likes

These are my boas so far.
Riot, motley

Challa, hypo leopard

16 Likes

Very nice boas you have

1 Like