Boa Constrictors!

I believe the peruvians are actually something else… boa constrictor longicauda

4 Likes

Peru has both BCC and BCL.

5 Likes

I didn’t get to share these before since they were on a different computer… a couple pics of Daisy my hypo jungle monster tail boa imperator

10 Likes

Great stuff!!

Here’s some wanna be boas I had yesterday. image image

4 Likes

Is that a sunglow or an albino?

2 Likes

Sharp Sunglow

2 Likes

thanks for responding, I hope to own a female sharp sunglow one day.

2 Likes

Lipstick line Sunglow jungle

7 Likes

This is my new baby Colombian boa imperator. He’s my first boa. His name is Merlin.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Hypo het BWC

Motley het BWC

Sharp Sunglow

Ghost het Sharp Albino

7 Likes

5 Likes

I just want to hear some love for the boas

11 Likes

I do so love my Derpy Sands.

15 Likes

Good morning… and in case I don’t see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight. :grin:

(This is the face of a naughty snake that rearranged her tank and made a HUGE mess while at it)

17 Likes

This is Andromeda, my little San Matias Rosy Boa. She was a very small baby when born, only about 8 inches long and maybe even a tad smaller, and is still very small even though she is around 3 years old now. She eats everything I give her, but just grows really slow. Might be because she hates the warm side of her cage, or her growth was just stunted from being the runt of her litter. There isn’t much info around about rosy boa growth, so if anyone can shed some light on why she is growing so slow I would appreciate it.

12 Likes

As far as I know Rosys and Sands just grow slower despite usually being amazing eaters. Think maybe it has to do with them being desert snakes and it’s not about growing for them so much as just surviving? Justbe patient, your golden girl will be nice and big eventually… At least as big as a Rosy can be.

4 Likes

From ball pythons I get greedy. I always have to control myself not to get more, but our BCI girl Daisy is one of a kind. She is to me the best boa I can ever get.

1578594492030_20200106_131325

Love ball pythons for their many colours, their handle ability and their cute puppy face. But when I see a boa I always get impressed by their strong and musculari looks. They really look like those movie snakes but our girl Daisy is still such a sweetheart. The funny thing is that when you hold her on my lap and I pet her like a dog, she always lays her head on arm and falls asleep. Even though she is not, she really looks like a puppy to me.

20200110_155531
Just love this girl to death. I’m so happy I got her.

17 Likes

IMG_20200108_210204521_MP
My baby girl Claire, she’s a sweetheart but still learning about the cats and dogs walking around lol

11 Likes

IMG_0037
Here is Medusa The Hogg Island Boa

7 Likes