Boa Constrictors!

image Also Athena and Zeus my Nic and columbian

5 Likes

Rosy boas are actually pretty fast-growing for boas. If an animal is that small after three years, it is either not being fed appropriately or is a runt. @ashleyraeanne describes Andromeda as a good feeder who was born small, so my guess is that she will always be a small animal. She has good body condition, so I’d say she is doing just fine, though she will probably never be a breeder.

3 Likes

Gotcha. I’ve always been told Sands and Rosys are slow growers in comparison to other commonly kept snakes.

1 Like

@westridge She is still growing, but has just been very slow with her growing. I don’t plan to breed boas so I don’t mind her being tiny, but she hasn’t stopped growing so maybe one day she will be of a normal size. Do you know what a an average weight for them is? Also, she will be 3 years as of October this year. Just looked back to when exactly I bought her and they said she was around a month old when I did. Got her November 17th of 2017.

1 Like

Boas? Hmm, yeah we have a few of those :shushing_face::wink::sunglasses:IMG_20200117_105846

20 Likes

Gotta love the simple beauty a boa can display without added genes!

My only current boa, but not for long. This year will have a lot of boas added to my presently almost-all-ball-python collection!

Need a female for this guy, too!

IMG_20190716_222509229

12 Likes

Green Anaconda

8 Likes

Sugar Honey Ice Tea… That’s one decent sized snake :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes it is. One snake I guarantee I will never own :joy:

2 Likes

I’m with you on that, beautiful to see as someone elses pet though :joy:

3 Likes

But you cant stay mad at a snake with a face like that

2 Likes

12 Likes

is that an anery aztec, but if not he/she looks a lot like one.
beautiful snake
@thebeardedherper

1 Like

She was sold as possible het anery…
Then theres this one that is supposed to be 100% het anery go figure.

9 Likes

Hypo het Vpi female

5 Likes

I’m digging the boots lol

7 Likes

7 Likes

that is so weird
the pattern looks so close to aztec

This one is an Aztec too to be clear

1 Like

beautiful snakes by the way