"Calculate With" Button on Ad [DONE] [#1192]

Would it be possible to add a button to listings that takes you to the calculator with genes already input.

For example:

Sorry @wreckroomsnakes for using your page as a example, I hope you don’t mind.

And maybe a ‘save this “parent”’, where you can keep the genes in “parent 1” during that browsing session and the “add to calculator” button would add listings to “parent 2”.

9 Likes

This is an amazing idea, would be kind of a game changer honestly!

2 Likes

I don’t mind at all :wink: I really like that idea of adding that option as well.

5 Likes

I could totally see this being utilized by alot of people on here as well as myself. It would definitely save the hassle of having to remember all the genes of the animal to input into the calculator and especially if it’s a multi gene animal and I like the idea of saving the genes as well for future use.

1 Like

Amazing idea, this would be so useful

1 Like

This would be a great addition!

1 Like

Any update on this?

I guys new here but thought I’d drop my suggestion, Id really like a way to select snakes from my wish list and calculate there babies kinda like how the compare tab works when buying in a online shop except shows potential babies anyone else think that would be helpful? And maybe a way to have a list of snakes you own and immediately be able to click 2 and plug them into the calculator.

3 Likes

This feature is done and released. Note the calculate button in the exact spot suggested above. Takes you right into the calculator x normal and you can click to change the normal side to something else.

4 Likes

Just tested this out and it’s spot on @john :ok_hand: love it.
Thank you :+1:

1 Like

That is awesome…I am going to use it right now

2 Likes

5 Likes

First off, MM has one of the best filter / sort engines I have ever used. Your programming to database is very accurate. Want to make it a little better from a user perspective? Add an Calculate button on a product page that will auto-pouplate the genes into the calculator.

Here would be an example:
I am looking for a female OD - Enchi - Puzzle. I click enter the traits into the search or the options search modes and pull up the grid of available matches. I browse and see something I like and click on the link to research. The price meets my price threshold, so I consider what she would possibly throw if I mated her with my Bamboo Butt.

It would be awsome if there were a radio button right on the snake detail page that said “Calculate”. When I click on it, it automatically takes her 3 genes (OD, Enchi, & Puzzle) and enters them into the calculator program. Click on the Parent 2 field, enter Bamboo, enter Butter, and click calculate.

This would save alot of moving around and double entry of the desited genes into the calculator when you are just shopping or studying on your project. Just a suggestion! Thanks for listening! ~MorphyMurphy

1 Like

We’re one step ahead of you here…

3 Likes

DANG!!! Been on here non-stop for months and have not seen this button!!! Digital dislexia!!

2 Likes