Clown Ball Python, possible other gene?

Does this seem to b e a normal clown or possibly something else?

3 Likes

If you could get post some more pictures from different angles that would help greatly. With that in mind it appears to be a single gene clown imo.

6 Likes

It looks like a single gene clown to me.

4 Likes

3 Likes

More pictures if that would help.I

1 Like

For future reference, set the animal down and take a picture, it shows far more than 4 of them in your hand, as snakes naturally curls around your hand.

However it looks like just a clown.

6 Likes

Guide in asking for Morph Identification Help

4 Likes

I’m going to stick with my original id I believe it’s a clown no additional genes.

2 Likes

I second that, single gene clown

3 Likes

he has a really cute face

3 Likes

Thanks for the info! I’ll try to take a few more.

1 Like

2 Likes

yeah, I don’t see anything else other then clown there at all

2 Likes

Ok cool. Think it may be a good starting project. I’m going to confirm the if it’s male or female today. I just got it. Praying its a female :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Any visual recessive is a absolute solid starting point, male or female… Everything will be het🤘

I wish you the best of luck on this journey and that you keep us updated along the way :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement I’ve been looking at some females here on the market. A lil pricey lol but I think a good investment!

2 Likes

What morphs are catching your eye?
You can go down so many amazing paths starting with Clown.

These threads might give you some ideas …
Clown and clown combo thread!
Show me your adult clown bps?

2 Likes

So far I like the Enchi/Clown combos and I like how the Banana is mixed in well. I do like other morphs like the GHI

2 Likes

Right now in my collection I have a normal female someone one gave to me. Not sure if she was ever bred. But I just recently had a successful lock with my Super Cinnamon Coral Glow. I also have a female from him which is a Cinnamon coral glow. The local pet store said the guy that sold him the snakes must not have known :man_shrugging:t5:. Also I have a female BEL. However the only gene the owner could remember was mojave. Finally I have a male black pastel which I was told het for albino.

2 Likes

Me too I’m starting out with BP’s. I’m looking for a nice mate for my female. Her breeder recommended something with enchi would be a good match. I love the enchi bamboo, and the enchi clown, and so many others, I also like GHI, Blackheads, Cinnamon…I just need someone to say here, buy this guy, he will be a good match for your girl…LOL! But I want pets too, so he will have to be friendly.

2 Likes