ColdBlooded: A New Social Media Platform!

Nevermind. For some personal reasons, I’m going to just stick with this community.

4 Likes

I can see that I have a “verified” business page but I cant access it. When I log in with MM it takes me to a new profile. How do I access and post as the business instead of my personal one?

2 Likes

Hello!
Here is the update I posted earlier this month:
"If you are an MM seller, you should now have access to your business page. You can view this by going to “My Pages.” If you do not see it there, try logging out and log back in.

Please be aware that your username for CB will need to be slightly different than your username for MM. That username is currently in use by your business page. Think of the profile you are creating as a personal profile and the page that you will have access to as a business profile.

If you have any issues, please let us know!"

If you have already created an account using the email that is associated with your MM store, do NOT log in through MorphMarket, and instead login to your CB account normally and go to “my pages” Only use the “continue with MorphMarket” button if you have not signed up before.

4 Likes

Yep. I can and did read/follow that and didnt see my page listed under “My Pages” after following those instructions. When I log out and log in today it works so I guess you guys got that sorted out.

5 Likes

Sometimes clearing the cache helps too! When we make technical updates, it sometimes takes time to communicate with the active site, so that is likely what happened! Sorry for the inconvenience!

3 Likes

Ok. One last complaint.

Can we get the little red snake on the top of the app to be still again? Please?

3 Likes

Are you referring to the one on this forum?

3 Likes

Yes! It drives me crazy!

2 Likes

@eaglereptiles this one is for you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Done :blush:

5 Likes

I didn’t like either lol :joy:. It was kinda cool though :rofl:

4 Likes

The one on the app is still scrolling away…

4 Likes

I can confirm this :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Now it has stopped! Huzzah!
Happy Dance GIF by U.S. Soccer Federation

3 Likes

Those of you that have signed up for ColdBlooded and created a group or page, feel free to share them below so we can all join :blush:

Also, be sure to join the Morphpedia and MorphMarket Reptile Community

3 Likes

Can I make a couple of comments and requests on the coldblooded site.

Can we get the 3 week old give-away post removed from being the first thing you see EVERY time you log on?

When I comment on a post, that hasn’t previously been commented on, it opens that post in a new page. So when you comment on that post and hit the back button, it takes you back to the very top of the main page. Which has been the same 3 week old post. Instead of taking you back to where you were on the main page.

And when is the Android app coming?

5 Likes

To be blunt with you David, we have held off on a lot of the bugs until we have the app released (in the next few weeks). ColdBlooded, while we have announced it, is still in its beta stage and we have a LOT of work to do to make it enjoyable.

4 Likes

why did the development of the coldblooded app take priority over the making of an app for the community? To be honest, I don’t even like coldblooded so it seems kind of annoying that coldblooded which has only been out for a few months has an app but MMRC which has been out for years still doesn’t.

3 Likes

Because we have no use for an app for the community. All an app over here would be is a picture frame and a absolute nightmare to maintain for no benefits… plus then we have to fight Apple again for a release, and constant updates, which is expensive.

It can be installed as a PWA, and there is a Discourse app that you can load the community in to, but as an app, even simple customisation and fixes become 10x more work.

4 Likes

ok thanks! I just was wondering :grin:

3 Likes