Company name and logo opinions

logo concept 2

Not polished yet, but would like to know what everyone thinks so far?

6 Likes

Better??

8 Likes

I dig it! I like the simplicity and you’ve got your name right there!! In making mine, I realized it took me acutally getting things cleaner before I decided if I liked it. I went through quite a few iterations. and I’m a bit of a perfectionist.

3 Likes

I think that’s much better. Your name pops much more, and you can clearly see you specialize in Ball Pythons. Not all people know Balls are called Royal Pythons too so that snake logo is a good touch in there.

4 Likes

Perfect! That’s what I’m going for!

3 Likes

Yeah, nice evolution on that one!

3 Likes

This might be a bit off topic but, I have a logo but I’m having a hard time getting it formatted right or the file is too big to be added to my seller profile. Any advise for the non techy guys?

This isn’t a logo but it’s along the same lines…

I’m a long long way from breeding and even further from selling, but that just gives me more time to work on it.

Anything I have forgot?

Also, feel free to adjust it and use it as your own.

11 Likes

I love that, that is such a good way to represent your company and your logo while assuring the buyer

2 Likes

I did something similar for mine, though I’m still trying to figure out a good layout/design that would allow me to save paper as well as be able to fit the card into the smaller boxes I’ve had to use to ship out baby snakes.

I also include stickers and business cards with my shipments, which I think it’s a good way to get more reach with the business cards as well as treat people with stickers… because who doesn’t like stickers?

10 Likes

Love the photo pedigree!

1 Like

Love the card layout, we actually have very similar ones on the mouse cages at work so we can track genetics, litters, etc. I wish more breeders did something like this because I can’t even count the number of posts I’ve seen on reddit/Facebook/etc that start with “I bought this ball python at a show and I think the breeder said it’s a XYZ but I don’t really remember”

6 Likes

Planning ahead. Love it! I’m pretty jealous haha. I’m still old school with my little notebook and pencil

2 Likes

Here’s my logo so far, it’s just a rough draft that I made with logomakr and I don’t have credits to yet.

Created my logo at LogoMakr.com
What do you guys think of the logo, it’s simple but obviously displays the kind of business I’m in (reptile breeding, or more specifically more unique different species rather than 95% ball pythons)
I’m still not positive on the name, I want it to be relevant to the great lakes since I’m in that area. Is Lake Erie well known, in the US, or internationally? Does anybody have any other ideas of names I could use?

3 Likes

I really like it. It’s clean and professional looking.
The type of logo you find on actual products.

I’m in the UK and other than the Colorado River and Niagara falls, Lake Erie is the only other body of water I know of the top of my head in America, mainly because a film of the same name :joy:

4 Likes

My only criticism is that I thought it said Eric Herps. But otherwise I like it. It looks clean and professional.

7 Likes

My first logo! So excited to have one now!

11 Likes

I read Eric herps as well.

@solarserpents and @toadhall
This is just a rough draft, when I actually make a final copy or work with someone to make a final copy then I’ll take that into consideration. Thank you both for the criticism, it helps me figure out what to improve.

2 Likes

I like the card a lot. Maybe the r could have the serpent head?

3 Likes