Company name and logo opinions

I did a thing tonight!! Thanks you guys for giving me the courage to try! I’m down for input as well!

7 Likes

nicely done! I love how the moons reinforce the name so well with wonderful simplicity. The only thing I might suggest is making the snake a bit thicker to look more like a royal but given that it is a highly stylized depiction I don’t think it’s terribly necessary.

2 Likes

That’s a good point!!! Thanks for the input!

1 Like

Thanks for the input. I’ll take it as a first step. I’m still at the hobby stage, and the reality is I doubt this will ever be a ‘quit my job’ source of revenue. If I ever reach that stage I would look more into some of the details.

Just that it garnered such a response tells me it’s intriguing and that I am onto something. I have one more coming as well. I have not seen it, nor had any input with the designer. I gave him carte blanche on the second one. We’ll see how it goes.

Back to focusing on producing great quality snakes!

3 Likes

What app or software did you was to make this logo. Just looking at my options.

For mine I used Inkscape and lots of quick Youtube videos to accomplish the word wrapping and such. Also looked at Crello, it didnt have alot of options but it was a good start. I tried using Autodesk like @eaglereptiles suggested… But my phone was dying and I couldnt find my charger.

1 Like

I had it done a little while ago, I didnt really know how to go about doing it myself so I got into contact with a designer on Instagram.

8 Likes

logo concept 2

Not polished yet, but would like to know what everyone thinks so far?

6 Likes

Better??

8 Likes

I dig it! I like the simplicity and you’ve got your name right there!! In making mine, I realized it took me acutally getting things cleaner before I decided if I liked it. I went through quite a few iterations. and I’m a bit of a perfectionist.

3 Likes

I think that’s much better. Your name pops much more, and you can clearly see you specialize in Ball Pythons. Not all people know Balls are called Royal Pythons too so that snake logo is a good touch in there.

4 Likes

Perfect! That’s what I’m going for!

3 Likes

Yeah, nice evolution on that one!

3 Likes

This might be a bit off topic but, I have a logo but I’m having a hard time getting it formatted right or the file is too big to be added to my seller profile. Any advise for the non techy guys?

This isn’t a logo but it’s along the same lines…

I’m a long long way from breeding and even further from selling, but that just gives me more time to work on it.

Anything I have forgot?

Also, feel free to adjust it and use it as your own.

11 Likes

I love that, that is such a good way to represent your company and your logo while assuring the buyer

2 Likes

I did something similar for mine, though I’m still trying to figure out a good layout/design that would allow me to save paper as well as be able to fit the card into the smaller boxes I’ve had to use to ship out baby snakes.

I also include stickers and business cards with my shipments, which I think it’s a good way to get more reach with the business cards as well as treat people with stickers… because who doesn’t like stickers?

10 Likes

Love the photo pedigree!

1 Like

Love the card layout, we actually have very similar ones on the mouse cages at work so we can track genetics, litters, etc. I wish more breeders did something like this because I can’t even count the number of posts I’ve seen on reddit/Facebook/etc that start with “I bought this ball python at a show and I think the breeder said it’s a XYZ but I don’t really remember”

6 Likes

Planning ahead. Love it! I’m pretty jealous haha. I’m still old school with my little notebook and pencil

2 Likes