Favorite Pop Culture Reptiles

No joke Wild Kratts was my childhood. I would tune into the PBS-Kids channel and watch the new episode every time it came on. I was crazy obsessed with Zoboomafoo too you have no idea… :joy:

1 Like

Sleestacks!

3 Likes

How has Shenron not been mentioned yet?
world things GIF

Pascal
walt disney animation studios friendship GIF by Disney

And kermit counts right?
Drunk Kermit GIF by ninavers3

4 Likes

If you like shenron, then you’ll love this.

It was giant balloon shenron that I saw at New York Comic-Con a while back.

2 Likes

I do!

I also do!!! That is brilliant

2 Likes

He is so proud of those scones :joy:

3 Likes

Well, a new generation got announced today, and I am in love with this little guy. He looks like a dragon mixed with an apple in all the best ways.

5 Likes

Funnily, there is a type of apple called the Dragon Apple that is meant to taste like pineapples (ananas)…

4 Likes

I was hoping someone here would mention the new region!!! I saw the video as soon as it released live. Feucoco is the only starter I’m interested in, and I love that fire crocodile! I also love how it’s finally a fully open world game.

I’m still sticking with Legends Arceus though until I see some gameplay when the game drops. Legends Arceus is so brutal in comparison to mainline games. To the point some characters out right threaten to kill you

2 Likes

I haven’t gotten around to playing arceus yet. Currently, I’m replaying some of the ds and 3ds games. So far, I’ve played pokemon y and alpha sapphire and I’m in the middle of playing pokemon white right now.

2 Likes

I might replay BW here soon. I replayed Platinum out of anger with the BDSP games refusing to add Platnium content. Platinum was the best Sinnoh game and its universally considered the superior version. I will give credit where it is due, and I love being able to walk with my Pokémon in the remakes. That’s all BDSP has going for it though

2 Likes

Funny meme for all you Pokémon players

3 Likes

I never played Pokémon platinum. The only sinnoh game I’ve played is the original pearl.

1 Like

The originals are good (Sinnoh was the region I started with) but personally platinum made so many improvements plus extra content that really tied the story together. Also the Distortion World in platinum is my favorite area and I wished they added it to BDSP or Arceus.

2 Likes

It is awesome that we have so many Pokémon fanatics! To be honest, I have no idea what most of what you’re saying means, but it sounds super cool! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m playing back through Pokémon white, and hearing all of team plasma’s stuff about Pokémon liberation has kinda got me thinking “Oh damn, is team plasma right?” I kinda agree with the bad guys in this game :grimacing:

1 Like

Just gonna leave this here: Gotta catch ‘em all

2 Likes

Until Ghetsis shows his true motives… N however, I stand by him 100%

When I was a kid I was going to be a paleontologist and I was obsessed with Land Before Time. Fave Cartoon Snake has to be Sir Hiss in Robin Hood.

But this one is super unheard of- when I was a kid there was a picture book called Mufaro’s Beautiful Daughters. It was an African story, (not sure what place though) and a sort of cinderella kind of tale, where the older daughters are proud and haughty and the youngest is kind. She befriends a little snake she finds in the garden, names him Nyoka, and in the end the little snake turns out to be a great prince who was stuck in a snake form, and he is changed back to being a handsome man, and marries her for being so kind to him.
it was the first story I can remember where a snake was not the villain and something slimy. It was a creature they could show a girl admiring and being kind to.

2 Likes

No love for Mushu (sp?) - the little dragon in Mulan? Gotta love Eddie Murphy…

1 Like