Help Confirm Morphs, please? :)

I have two Leopard Gecko babies, and I’m not too familiar with LG morphs, can anyone help me out?

3 Likes

I do want to get better at my leo ids but for now I just tag @westridge and @mblaney

But my guess are two pretty normals, but it could be the pictures but by doing this it will help us help you. (Link below) I do personally think the supplies for all species and types

1 Like

The picture of the first one isn’t that great, but I’d say it looks like a Hypo Carrot Tail. I could be more sure with a top down picture. The second one is a high-yellow normal.

5 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Hope that helps some! And thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for the extra photos. I think my previous assessment was correct. Nice Carrot Tail on the first one!

5 Likes

Thank you @westridge!! You are a wonderful help in these types of ids.

2 Likes

Could I get help with another? Thanks!

1 Like

That’s still a baby, so you can’t really predict what it’s adult pattern will be. For now I’d go with jungle high yellow, but that will probably change.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Well, a little bit of growing happened since we saw Naveen last, still a little early to make a call or what do you think? :slight_smile: :grinning:

1 Like

S/he’s such a cutie! At this point I’d say hypo high-yellow jungle.

3 Likes

Hypomelanistic

2 Likes

High yellow/normal

2 Likes

Hypo tang but theres also jungle as seen in the tail

2 Likes

Thanks @welshmorphology! I’ll have to get some updated photos of my other 3, the first (Kotton, Hypo) is also a Carrot Tail, and definitely my largest, but the last is my most friendly, Naveen. The high yellow/normal is pretty shy unless it’s time to eat, but has some subtle differences since this post as well. I have another little guy that’s gotta grow some more before we can ID him/her, but its at least an albino, and if anyone has much experience in gender ID also, that would be great.

2 Likes

I JUST rescued this guy, a family was moving out and parted out his stuff, and gave him to me on the side with an enclosure I picked up.

2 Likes

So pretty!! That’s a Chunky Lil fella. He was fed well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yep, definitely! Great manners, too. I think he’s just happy he didn’t end up in the backyard… Glad I was there when I was. Anyone have an idea of the morphology?

1 Like