I am new, need more opinions

Hi, I am new to this site. I am very excited to finally find what I am looking for. I don’t know how great this site is yet, But I can see many people are satisfied with their new pets bought pets from here. Tell me how did it go for your first purchase and how is it going as you keep using this site for pets.

Hello and welcome! I think that might be getting a little into promotions and BOI type of posts, which aren’t allowed in this forum. So I’ll answer some generalities. I have been buying reptiles online, from various sources, since 2008. Over 98% of my experiences have been great. There is some risk in doing business anywhere and this site is not risk free either but it does do a better job than most of vetting sellers. There are some articles posted on things to look for to protect yourself from a bad deal, read over them. I can’t link it at the moment but can try to remember to do so tomorrow. Talk to sellers, ask questions and follow your gut. If something feels off, listen to the feeling and skip that deal. A good price is a bit of a coup and good deals can be had sometimes but remember that you often get what you pay for and some deals are too good to be true.

4 Likes

@elementalexotics
Well said, great advice!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community :blush::blush:

Here are some of the posts @elementalexotics would be referring too:

Buying -

Selling -

Also Resources has some helpful tools.

5 Likes